• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Never been a symptom spotter...but

You're not out until she is prominent, Lady!

TTC & Hopeful - FXed for a sticky bean!

AFM - 8DPO. Here is a breakdown of symptoms:
1 DPO - Sore boobs, really sore boobs.
2 DPO - Same.
3 DPO - Sore boobs. Constipation, Fatigue.
4 DPO - Constipation, Fatigue
5 DPO - Terrible nausea, two different waves where I almost got sick. Headache & fatigue. Constipation.
6 DPO - Dizziness, some nausea (not as bad as previous day), slight headache, fatigue. I could hardly keep my eyes open I was so tired yesterday afternoon. Sore boobs returned.
7 DPO - Nausea (a little worse than yesterday), sore boobs again. Fatigue (not as bad as yesterday). Dizzy spell at dinner.
8 DPO - Sore boobs, slight nausea today.

My husband is convinced I have a stomach bug.

You're not out until she is prominent, Lady!

TTC & Hopeful - FXed for a sticky bean!

AFM - 8DPO. Here is a breakdown of symptoms:
1 DPO - Sore boobs, really sore boobs.
2 DPO - Same.
3 DPO - Sore boobs. Constipation, Fatigue.
4 DPO - Constipation, Fatigue
5 DPO - Terrible nausea, two different waves where I almost got sick. Headache & fatigue. Constipation.
6 DPO - Dizziness, some nausea (not as bad as previous day), slight headache, fatigue. I could hardly keep my eyes open I was so tired yesterday afternoon. Sore boobs returned.
7 DPO - Nausea (a little worse than yesterday), sore boobs again. Fatigue (not as bad as yesterday). Dizzy spell at dinner.
8 DPO - Sore boobs, slight nausea today.

My husband is convinced I have a stomach bug.

I would think if you had a stomach bug the nausea would be gone by now! FX for you...

I just took a sneezing fit and without getting too gross it looked as though i was getting a sinus infection.. I don't feel sick at all. I've heard some women get colds/ cold symptoms when they are about to get a BFP

That's what I thought. Only time will tell, I guess. I'm desperate to POAS but really trying to do other things so I don't think about it. I don't want to see a BFN.

I've heard that about cold symptoms too! I had a sneezing fit earlier this morning.

Hopefully its a good sign for both of us. When do you plan to test? I am trying to wait until AF is due..

I like to tell myself I'm going to wait until Sunday, but we'll see if it really happens. I want to wait to see if I get any of my normal "AF" symptoms before Sunday.

I keep telling myself I'll wait until AF is a week late but we all know that won't/never happens. lol Part of me wants to test now just because I really feel like "this is it" but then i convince myself there's no way. So I am at least trying to hold until AF is due. :dust:

You guys are strong! I can never wait to test. lol

I'm tired of seeing BFN so if I wait for AF its less likely to happen! lol

I'm with you hopeful. I'm so sick of seeing those BFNs. TTC - We'll see if I can really hold out that long. Luckily I've had a lot going on for this month so I've been able to try and concentrate on other things. It's so hard though!

Part of me wants to test early and thinks I should. but I hate seeing negative. MY biggest problem is I have had low progesterone in the past which causes my lining to not be thick enough sometimes so I sometimes think the sooner I catch it the sooner we can fix the problem. But I also know its very normal to not get a positive until AF is due.

so 11 dpo and like an idiot I decided to test. Not to my surprise it was bfn. But I swear I saw a very very faint line. But I also haven't used this brand and don't trust it yet. And honestly just feel like I saw it because I wanted to. Not because it was actually there.

Hang in there hopeful! It's still early. Try retesting in a couple of days and see what happens. You might not see anything until 13-14DPO or even later.

AFM - 9DPO, still holding strong not testing. I'm dying to but I feel like seeing a BFN will crush me. Still trying to hold out until Sunday. I had another .31 degree temp drop, so I'm not holding out much hope.

it can be so disheartening... I hate testing early. but about the time I would know and be able to tell my husband our family planned a last minute trip so I can't tell him then so I decided to test early..

Here's hoping your temp rises

Yes, it's very disheartening. :( Hang in there! Have fun on your trip and try not to stress too much.

Thanks, I hate seeing those dips. :(

I'm hoping it's not all in my head but I'm starting to wonder... I'm 3 days late and 2 BFN. I'm always a regular 27 day cycle, right from my first AF after having my daughter 4 years ago.
I've got cramping and some other symptoms. The only thing making us doubt is that my husband had a vasectomy reversal only a month ago, and dr told us likely a few months to conceive.
What do you think?

I'm hoping it's not all in my head but I'm starting to wonder... I'm 3 days late and 2 BFN. I'm always a regular 27 day cycle, right from my first AF after having my daughter 4 years ago.
I've got cramping and some other symptoms. The only thing making us doubt is that my husband had a vasectomy reversal only a month ago, and dr told us likely a few months to conceive.
What do you think?

I know someone who had a reversal and had live sperm at his one month check up... it is possible. if AF or bfp doesn't show up after being a week late I would call your doctor.

Hopeful - when I was 11 dpo with my rainbow baby, I was sure I saw a line. So, I called the RE and went in for a beta. It was 3. So, they said I wasn't pregnant. By 13 dpo, I was turning digitals positive. I went back in and they confirmed her impending arrival. Sometimes, it takes a minute before a BFP. Test again in two days and hopefully it will surprise you!

I really hope so this is our 9th cycle and I am just dying to see a BFP.. I will definitely test again.. I am just praying that its real and it wasn't my eyes or the test deceiving me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->