• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Never been a symptom spotter...but

Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, I had trouble sleeping last night so I took a unisom (which has an antihistamine in it) and I'm sure that probably messed with my BBT this morning.

I just came back form the restroom and I had some light pink spotting. I've also been having some slight cramps in my lower abdomen today too. Cautiously optimistic.

It was very light, almost like my pee was a blush color.

Fx for you! My IB always come a little later and looks a little different than what you are describing but everyone is different! In fairness, my BFPs are always a little late, too . . .

Maybe this thread will just overflow with BFP's this month.... Lots of baby dust! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

So I tested this morning.. with a pink dye First Response Rapid Result (the one that shows up in one minute) It was negative but when I held it to a light there was a line although i'm sure thats of no value considering it was probably just the test line.. I'm also not sure of the sensitivity of those and if they can even work before Missed AF.

12 dpo ( I think based on ovulation spotting) but I have longer cycles so I still have 6 days until AF

Oh yeah. I wouldn't trust one of those rapid result tests at 12 DPO! I think the hcg on them are 50 maybe even 100. I would be far more discouraged if it were an early result test, but even then I wouldn't consider you out just yet.

Fx for you! My IB always come a little later and looks a little different than what you are describing but everyone is different! In fairness, my BFPs are always a little late, too . . .

Do you mind me asking what your IB looks like, and whether you typically spot before AF, or only when pregnant? I usually spot before AF, but this month it seems different. Still getting BFN, and 10DPO today (AF due in 2 or 3 days!)

Thanks

Oh yeah. I wouldn't trust one of those rapid result tests at 12 DPO! I think the hcg on them are 50 maybe even 100. I would be far more discouraged if it were an early result test, but even then I wouldn't consider you out just yet.

Thank you! that puts my mind at ease a little I planned on looking up the MIU on them.. I thought I had gotten early result apparently not.. :shrug: I'm not out until AF shows

Do you mind me asking what your IB looks like, and whether you typically spot before AF, or only when pregnant? I usually spot before AF, but this month it seems different. Still getting BFN, and 10DPO today (AF due in 2 or 3 days!)

Thanks

My IB is a bit of stringy blood spots. Usually a couple times after I go to the bathroom. It usually lasts less than a day.

I sometimes get a little pre-AF spotting but it's much different. It's not stringy and the color is bright red rather than the maroon to brown color that I see with IB. Also, it's usually only a day before AF. With IB, it is usually somewhere between 9 and 11 DPO.

I have read up on IB, though, and people vary widely on what their IB looks like!

What is yours looking like?

Thank you! that puts my mind at ease a little I planned on looking up the MIU on them.. I thought I had gotten early result apparently not.. :shrug: I'm not out until AF shows

Just looked them up... not suggested until the day of missed AF..
any advice on CB digi?

Morning all!

Hopeful - It's still early! I would test again in a few days.

AFM - 10DPO. My cramping picked up and the spotting turned from pink to brown yesterday evening. I'm not holding out much hope for this cycle. Seeing the new OBGYN tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks! Just going to ride out the rest of this cycle and move on to the next! August will be my month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->