• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Never been a symptom spotter...but

Thanks Hopeful!

11DPO - The cramping has gone and now I feel just "pressure" if that makes sense.

I like hearing that Amanda! Could've been implantation cramping. We'll know soon enough!

When do you plan to test again? FX for you!! I am waiting to hear back from my blood work either today or monday...

I tested again this morning but it was another BFN. Trying to decide if I need to test with one of my FRERs. I just use the internet strips last night and this morning. What do you think?

Amanda - I would totally use an FRER. I usually just barely get a bfp by 11 DPO. So, that's the only way I find out at 11 DPO! That being an FRER.

Hopeful- can't wait for you to hear back!

AFM - I'm actually not feeling pessimistic about this cycle. It's a start!

thanks... its so frustrating waiting... i keep going back and forth between "theres no way" and "this is it!"

TTC - Thanks! Maybe I'll use one of those in the morning when I get up.

Hopeful - I know exactly what you mean! Can't wait to find out what you learn! Fxed from you.

AFM - I've got some weird wet feeling kind of like I started, but I'm still just spotting. I'll let you know after I'm done at the OBGYN today.

Appointment went well. Liking her a lot. We'll test my thyroid levels again in August if no BFP just to make sure it's not increased/decreased.

Bummer Hopeful - I was hoping I'd see you got the call!

I know i was hoping I wouldn't have to wait. Af is due sometime between Monday and Wednesday. I dreamed last night that I was expecting a bfp and then af showed. Woke up thinking it had arrived thankfully that was not the case.

Ok, I'm CD9 now and entering my fertile window soon.. I have thrown out OPK's this month so I won't know my exact ovulation date .. trying to take some of the stress out of TTC

glad to see you back ladyapril! I completely understand that! it can be way too stressful sometimes and i think that makes it even harder to concieve... i plan on not using them this month either... i am one day away from AF no symptoms but i'm not confident in this cycle anymore so i'm sure i'll be starting a new cycle soon

Thank you had a false positive last week so hoping it can turn around be be a bfp after all.

Ugh, hopeful! I hate that. I had either a false positive or a chemical last month. It was no fun.

it might be even more discouraging than getting a negative. :hugs: hang in there it will be worth when we see our little ones for the first time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->