• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Never been a symptom spotter...but

Well AF is due today and didn't show up.. if not there when I wake up tomorrow I will test... I have had some light cramping today but not consistent enough to suggest AF yet

Fx hopeful!

I'm also hopeful. I am 9 DPO today and took an FRER this morning. I see a very light line. I'm not entirely sure it is pink because it is so light but DH says it's definitely pink. The test is in the hpt image forum if anyone wants to take a look.

I don't see anything... but I don't think faint lines show up well after being uploaded! FX for you!

I don't see anything... but I don't think faint lines show up well after being uploaded! FX for you!

They really don't! They are hard to even capture in a photo. Then, once it's uploaded - forget it! lol

I'm sure that if you see it its there! these things are so tricky! I am horrified to test again... I was a week late last month and not pregnant... got a false positive earlier this month and then AF decides to be late... I feel really hot today like my body temp just seems to be elevated and just had a wave of nausea and am only lightly cramping nothing like if AF were coming

I edited the test to make it slightly underexposed to aid in visibility. Thoughts/opinions?

Attachments

• 8-2 underexposed.jpg
    8-2 underexposed.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 11
I definitely see it now! I personally wouldn't trust it until its darker based on my personal experience... but I also used a blue dye test... pink dye is suppose to be more reliable!

I definitely see it now! I personally wouldn't trust it until its darker based on my personal experience... but I also used a blue dye test... pink dye is suppose to be more reliable!

Oh, I don't trust it yet. It will need to darken over the next day or two for me to trust it. If it does darken up by Friday, I'll call for a blood test. I've had an ectopic (caught very early thankfully). So, they have to watch my betas closely to make sure they continue to double and don't flatline.

FX for you! keep me updated! Hopefully its just a very light bfp that will go on to be a successful pregnancy!

I'm curious if anyone has had an experience with first response rapid result ( i got those thinking it was an FRER) All i have at home is a clear blue digi and the rapid result and if AF doesn't arrive today I will test tomorrow but I know they are both lower sensitivity so im wondering which one is more likely to pick it up one day after AF is due

I am 2 days late today... the only things i have going on is a pain in my uterus (not cramps an actual pain) and some very very very light brown CM like so light if i weren't looking for it I wouldn't have noticed... last night I was lifting weights and anytime I would lift above my chest it felt like something in my stomach would tug.

So far things aren't looking good. I think that test was just a nasty indent or something. I haven't been able to replicate it and I'm 11 DPO today.

You know i was thinking as i read that... thats about the same time i thought i had a faint positive (turned out to be evap) but I'm also thinking thats still early to get a bfp so maybe these tests are picking up on something that other tests just can't show yet? although in my situation thats doubtful since I am 2 days late I should be getting BFP if I was pregnant

Keeping my FX for you guys! I'm CD 12 here, had some EWCM yesterday.. so I know ovulation is close, so far I have BD on CD8,CD10,CD,11.. and I bought a 25 pack of IC preg. tests lol couldn't help myself

Anything? I think I'm out.

Attachments

• IMG_7132.jpg
    IMG_7132.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 7
Sorry TTC74 I don't see anything.
Well AF got the best of me this weekend but the good news is it was real one not just these little one day episodes I've been having so that means my body is starting to work right again!

I expect AF today, but I tested this morning at 14 DPO and got this. Still expecting AF, but I'm reaching for straws. It's probably just an indent with a dye run or something.

Attachments

• 8-7.jpg
    8-7.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116