Never thought I would get to be here...

JViti

*Autism Mommy*
Reaction score
Hello ladies....just a lil background...

I have been TTC baby #2 since April 2010. I have PCOS and blocked tubes. After 5 clomid cycles, an IUI, 2 IVFs and a chemical miscarriage, I am delighted to announce that today, my blood beta read 133.5!!! I am 9dp5dt (9 days past 5 day embryo transfer). which translates to 14dpo. I have to go back on Saturday to make sure my levels are appropriately rising.

I never thought I would get to post over here. I am beyond ecstatic, but I am cautious. With PCOS, your miscarriage risk is increased. So yeah I being cautious. Only telling immediate family until October. Not tellin my son either until October, it would devastate him if we had a miscarriage.

If my calculations are correct, my due date should be April 22, 2015.

So, hi ladies and congrats to everyone in here!!!

Popping over from second trimester.

First a huge congratulations to you. Sounds like you deserve it after east you give been through.
I just wondered if they had put you on progesterone? If not I would speak to them about it. I too suffer with pcos and it's took me 7 hand years to get pregnant, i do believe that bring on the progesterone for 13weeks is the only reason I'm still pregnant today.

I hope this is your sticky bean. Good luck x

Popping over from second trimester.

First a huge congratulations to you. Sounds like you deserve it after east you give been through.
I just wondered if they had put you on progesterone? If not I would speak to them about it. I too suffer with pcos and it's took me 7 hand years to get pregnant, i do believe that bring on the progesterone for 13weeks is the only reason I'm still pregnant today.

I hope this is your sticky bean. Good luck x

Yeah I am on estradiol and progesterone until further notice. Probably once i hit the 2nd trimester.

A huge congratulations to you!! Fx for a sticky bean.

I got my bfp this morning, and think I'm due 22nd April too!

That's amazing! :dance: Welcome :)

You're already on the first tri forum and are ecstatic, as you said, so that probably means this is it and that you know it :winkwink: but yeah, I'd probably also be cautious with telling too early. I myself haven't made our big news known to the world.

I'm very happy for you after trying for so long. All the luck and good vibes to you :flower:

Huge congratulations hun!! I wont be telling anyone for a while either, i told everyone around 5 weeks pregnant last time and i lost the baby, had to tell my kids the test was wromg and i was never pregnant, that cut like a knife but i couldnt upset them by telling them the truth what had happened. This time i will not be telling them for as long as possible but hopefully all will go perfectly and I'll get my rainbow baby xxx

Awww Congratulations! We are all so happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->