Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Congratulations Jam, bet your kinda glad he came a little early so at least your family could meet him properly before this all started. Really good size for so early my dd was 5lb 9oz and one day over :)
Hope you're adapting to motherhood x

Jam! That’s fabulous news, so happy for you!!

This covid has the world turned upside down!! Hope you’re all keeping safe. Xx

Hi ladies! How are you all getting on? What a whirlwind Motherhood is! Xxx

Hi ladies! How are you all getting on? What a whirlwind Motherhood is! Xxx

how’s motherhood treating you Jam?? How’s your little boy??
I’m doing good... about 3 weeks left... almost done with all the shopping thanks to online shopping... just need to wash all the baby stuff and pack for hospital ..

Not sure if anyone is still reading this thread but just wanted to update that I had my baby girl Navya on June 26th weighing 7lbs. She’s absolutely perfect and I’m so in love...
thank you ladies for all your support along the way... here she is!

D366E545-AB86-4C3D-95ED-5036F5BBE7A7.jpeg

Ahhhhh, Wanna! Congratulations!! She’s beautiful. Enjoy those wonderful newborn snuggles. Wishing you and your family so much joy with her safely here. X

Ahhhhh, Wanna! Congratulations!! She’s beautiful. Enjoy those wonderful newborn snuggles. Wishing you and your family so much joy with her safely here. X

Thanks BB!!
Did you have your baby yet?? How are you doing? Was it a boy or girl??

Yes, a girl born last summer, she’s just turned 1 x

sorry BB, I thought this was bumble who was expecting a baby in June..

hope you are doing well. Wow, can’t believe your baby girl is already 1!! All the best to you as you return to work.

Yes I did think maybe you'd got confused! I’m in touch with Bumble, she’s had a boy a few weeks ago. All going well I believe xxx

Yes I did think maybe you'd got confused! I’m in touch with Bumble, she’s had a boy a few weeks ago. All going well I believe xxx

glad all is going well with Bumble.. I have to thank you ladies For this thread and for your help with documenting the ovulation. If it wasn’t for that, I may not even have conceived. It all seems just days ago but can’t believe I caught the egg even with gender swaying and am now holding my precious bundle.. sometimes things just work out in life and we stress for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->