Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Thans Bev!! I know, can't believe it's been 16 weeks... still feels so surreal at moments where I forget I am pregnant... Just can't wait to hold the little bundle....

gas and air sounds interesting... I also had pretty speedy labors with my first two... so hoping it'll be similar this time around too... I am leaning towards a no epidural experience... Going to a birthing workshop at my midwife's next week... hoping to learn more and make a decision after that...

that's great news about your SIL.. I always get so happy when those trying for a while finally fall pregnant.. because I know the feeling.... hopefully all goes well with the scans.....

That baby will e in your arms before you know it!!

yes, sooo looking forward to that...

how are you doing?? everyone better from the sickness??

As for me, I am feeling good... 2nd trimester does makes a big difference from 1st.... I have more energy now and not as tired... hardly have a bump yet especially in the mornings... so sometimes I forget I am even pregnant... Just waiting to feel the baby any day now... I have felt something nothing concrete...

3 more weeks till the next scan...

Hi Ladies,
I know I've not been on or messaged in a very long time but after all what happened I just needed a bit of time away. Hope your all well.

That being said I thought id drop in to let you know I had my 20 week scan yesterday and all is absolutely fine ekk :yellow: due date 22nd June

I am consultant lead and will more than likely end up having a planned C-section due to history and my daughters emergency C-section.

What are your guesses ladies :oneofeach: x

Capture.JPG

oh Welcome back Bumble and congratulations on your pregnancy!!! I am really not good at guessing either skull or nub but a random guess would a girl!!

Bumble!!!!!!!! Aaaaggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I’m soooooo freaking pleased for you. I can’t tell you how often I’ve thought of you and how you’re doing and all this time you’ve been expecting. It’s such wonderful news. Thank you for coming back and letting us all know. How has it been so far? Were you sick much? How are you feeling?

And 22nd June????? That was the same day I was due last year!!!!!! Freaky. (By the way she’s almost bloody walking already).

Oh my god oh my god oh my god, I’m so excited!!!!!!!! Ha ha. Xxx

Am sorry sweet I just had to stay off. My anxiety was through the roof during the first tri as you know I'd been so close many times before. But hay we've now made it to this point, cleaver little baby xx
Am so happy honestly I am feeling little one move. I love it. Sickness was more like a constant nausea which was just horrible. In fact it lasted till about 14-15 weeks. I just had to graze on little bits of food but never really fancied anything. Ice pops where a life saver as I was at the start SO thirsty but could face drinking. Very strange. And tiredness WOWZER that's another level stuff.
Still throwing Zzzed's by 9pm on the sofa most nights x
How crazy that was your due date I actually did have a feeling it was around that date. What date did you end up having your little lady & no way is she almost walking WOW x

She was 9 days late and came on 1st July.

Shes just turned 7 months and is pulling up and starting to shuffle/cruise along. DH thinks she’ll be walking in a month. I think she’ll be a bit longer but probably not to much longer. She’s desperate not to be my baby anymore but I want her to stay a baby a bit longer.
From what you’ve said I think you’re having a boy!! I totally get your nerves during the first half, what did your DD say when you told her she was hoping to be a big sister? X

Yeah my dd was exactly the same she so didn't want to be a baby. She's still really advanced for her age. Honestly it's like having a third adult at time. :shock::lol:
Funny now but god help us in the teen years.
She was and still is absolutely over the moon.
I am so not sure one minute I think no defo girl then am like ohh actually it's a boy x

Well you’re half way to finding out!! Summer will be here before you know it. And you’ll have a tiny little newborn to cuddle!! So lovely. I’m absolutely made up for you!!!! Xx

I know and all the fun that goes with a new born :shock:8-[:D

Ever since telling mu daughter we where having a baby I promised her id take her to see the baby inside mummy's tummy. So yesterday me and her went for a 3d/4d scan. She loved it and it was so clear. Baby was opening its eyes any everything. The sonographer said its quite early for them to be opening there eyes. That's my daughter all over again she came out pretty much with her eyes open and locked onto my face immediately blinking away bless her.
I think baby looks just like my daughter.
Did your little boy and daughter look similar when first born x

I don’t think they look alike but everybody comments how alike they are! And yes I suppose they did look alike as newborns.
Hope you’re all keeping safe in these storms (all uk based people!) xx

Thank you, it's awful here, we've had storms two weekends on the run now. Had 68 mph winds last week :(

Yes I am ready for spring already...

Looking forward to my 20 weeks scan in 2 days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->