• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*New and confused - please help*

CRAW76

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have only just joined the forum today. I wonder if anyone can help me? I have been feeling tired and a bit run down for a couple of weeks but had what I presumed was my AF on 29th October (I hoped I would of had my BFP then). So thought I obviously wasn't pregnant this month.

Anyway, I dont know why but today thought 'Hell, I am going to test' daft as my period has been and got due to start ovulating for couple of days.

Well, it reads positive. I am VERY confused right now. It took a good 3 mins to see a faint line appearing but then got darker and darker and definately PINK same colour as control line.

I then took a suresign strip one (like the doctors use) and nothing a BFN????

Could this be a false positive or is it possible to have a period and be pregnant?

Any help or advise what really be appreciated as don't want to get my husbands hopes up if just evaporation line?

*I have tried to upload a picture of this but keeps failing*! AARRRGGGHHH.

Thanks everyone

R xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey! I didn't want to read and run, I would say do another test , it's possible to bleed and still be preg!
Best of luck!

Buy a good sensitive test and test again first thing tomorrow morning (first wee of the day as strongest level of hormone).

It may be that the second test wasn't a very senstive one so didnt show as if your AF hasnt come yet its still early for testing...

good luck hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"