New and In need of advice and opinions

Dont be worried about funny looks hun, i get them, you know what the best thing to do is..hold your head high!xx

aw thanks =]

also,the period is back!
so early period tuesday no period wednesday period back on thursday night!
wth??

I know,I have never had anything like this ever!my period lasts 5 days exactly every time and its so wiered as the bleeding diddnt get any lighter and then stop it just stopped like completley.

Possibly implantation bleeding? I had something like that, but im useless with dates so i dont know how long after sex it was...just a thought though..

Yeah possibly,although I think its now stopped again.In tried to get a docs appointment this morning but fully booked,so annoying!

implantation normally happens about a week after ov so it could be that love, which means it would probably be too early to get a BFP yet. I know it is tormenting you, not knowing is the worst babe but try and keep yourself calm as if there is a little beanie in there, you need to stay positive!

My implantation only lasted a couple of days, light then heavy on and off...I know the wait is soo hard, but mabye a couple of days before your period is due try a clear blue digital (worked early for me), if not how about telling the docs you need an emercangy appointment and get them to take some blood and test your blood.

did you manage 2 get a test 2day??
or did you go 2 the docs?
let me know how ya gettin on
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024