New and WTT December 2009

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new and looking for somewhere to pass the next 12 months. My husband and I have been married for 8 months and we have a big year of travelling ahead of us prior to TTC from 01/12/09.....

I'm sooooooo excited and tbh I would start right now, but I also want the holidays lol.

Anyone else waiting til then? We would love it to happen quite quickly as my husband is due to start at university in September 2010 and would get to spend all that time with LO. We're very excited as, again selfishly, I would get to spend that time with him too! (Thank you labour government!)
I've come off the pill last month and had a 39 day cycle first month off which is quite promising.

I would love to chat with people in the same boat as I can't really tell anyone about this. Family and friends wouldn't really understand and I think Hubby is bored of my obsession! lol.

Thanks,

A

Hey!
I wont be trying in december but hopefully oct and novemeber.
Good luck.
I wont be coming off pill until next year.x

hi aimee-lou

i'll still be here then, and for another year after as not TTC till late 2010. My OH is also really fed up of my baby obsession....

But just wanted to say hope your year of travelling goes really well - sounds like so much fun! And that the TTC bit goes quickly too, so you can get your :bfp:

Enjoy the journey!

Thanks for the welcome girls.

Lauraloo - you are so patient. I've been waiting for 8 months so far to start and I'm soooo impatient! :hissy:

I'm sure I'll be on here a lot getting me 'baby-fix'!! :blush:

Hiya! I'll be TTC in Dec 09 too! Coming off the pill in May 09 to give my body chance to get back to 'normal'!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->