*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

My LO - milk every 90 minutes during the day, then sleeps 9pm till 7am, with usually 3 feeds overnight. Can't tell how much he is getting, but I guess about 40-45oz. He used to take about 40oz when he was bottlefed EBM, and is gaining weight at the same rate.

well ava is also a fatty

8:00 - 8oz of milk
10:00 - 15-20tsp of breckfast
12:00 - 1 jar of dinner 1 jar of pudding
2:00 - 8oz of milk
4 8oz of milk
6 8oz of milk
8 8oz of milk

thats about right :) - i havent given her dinner yet as she trys to eat to much and then throws up!! :|

Morning everyone! Looks like its gonni be a nice day today.

Well ive to go into work today to c about going back and dreading it coz know they r gonni try get me to do full time straight away, any tips for going in would be appreciated?

My washing machine broke at beginning of week and my new one came yesterday. BIL fitted it and whatever happened i dunno but its not working. Been trying last night to get it to do a full cycle and it just aint happening! Seriously need it working today as the washing is piling up aaarrggghh! Between that and all mines and jessicas stuff still in and out of bags its just a nightmare!

Kx

those with teething babies?!?!

do yours wake up during the night?
emily's always slept through and the last
couple of days she's woken up a few times
screaming .... i assume its her teeth as the
bonjela seems to get her to sleep again

she ate 2 whole jars of food yesterday too
:happydance::happydance:

x​

those with teething babies?!?!

do yours wake up during the night?
emily's always slept through and the last
couple of days she's woken up a few times
screaming .... i assume its her teeth as the
bonjela seems to get her to sleep again

she ate 2 whole jars of food yesterday too
:happydance::happydance:

x​

Aww poor Emily, not able to help as im not at the teething stage! 2 jars:happydance: she is doing really well, well done emily! Ive given up on weaning for a couple of weeks:nope:!

Kx

awwww poor Alex....:hugs:

We have just been to our 2nd puddleducks class and Leo got dunked....twice!
It was a little scar the first time but he was pretty ok with it!:thumbup:

Clever babba.
editted to ad, Leo had weetabix for breakfast and he loved it! He doesnt seem to have trouble with lumps either.....!

awwww did she eat it han?

Leo just squished his between his fingers :rofl:

lol she had fun with it but ate nearly all of it! but was hungry for lunch an hour later!! :|

Well im just back from my work and im fecking raging! They point blank refused any flexibility with my working hours, came up with four pretty crappy reasons for "not being able" to allow me to do 3 days. Really dunno wot im going to do as its just gonni cost me too much in childcare full time to justify working at all! Feel shit about the whole thing now!

I think alex has walked about 5 mile in his jumperoo today! he's having loads of fun !

What reasons did they give hun?

I found this:

Returning part time

You have the right to ask for part-time or flexible hours and your employer has a duty to seriously consider your request. Your employer must have a good business reason for refusing. You may be able to rely on sex discrimination law if your request is refused and you do not think your employer has a good business reason for the refusal.

What reasons did they give hun?

I found this:

Returning part time

You have the right to ask for part-time or flexible hours and your employer has a duty to seriously consider your request. Your employer must have a good business reason for refusing. You may be able to rely on sex discrimination law if your request is refused and you do not think your employer has a good business reason for the refusal.

They said they were unable to take someone on just for 2 days as it would be too difficult, last time i looked people were desperate for work!

Another one was that it would be too costly for the company to allow me to do it so gues they are covering there backs there?

Thanks for looking for me hun. Really gutted as wanted to go back to work but they are making it impossible to go back to my job. Kx

Hope ALex is bit better!

Kaylynn - she not taking well to weaning!

Go alex in his jumperoo! haha she had a turn in one today and loves it!

OMG han - 8oz at 4pm, 6pm, and 8pm :shock: that's 24oz in 4 hours?????

asacia - are you BF? every 90 mins wow, how do you get anything done?

jenny - no teething as such yet

Leo damn you lol!, but mummy is sharing with me ;)

uhmmmmmmmmmm hope that was everything i read!

Sammie - yup breastfeeding. LO usually only feeds for 5 minutes now, so still get a lot done between feeds. He does go longer if we are out and interesting things are happening!

They are still quite poor reasons to be honest!
Cn you look for another job?

I go into work on the 1st October to discuss my plans.
Graham wants me to go back full time so that we can finally get some money behind us and save some, then after our next baby I wont have to go back.
I only want to go back part time and do 4.5 hours a day, but Graham said then I have to go back again after our next baby. FFS! Catch 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->