*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Melllyyy if your around after that on the first theres the southampton meeet :) (your kinda close to there arent you?)

:) i dont work - well i used to work in a charity shop on the weekend while i was at college but was told i couldnt have maternity leave i would have to just leave

I worked there one day a week for a few months! Used to just stay upstairs steaming clothes.

i dont go back to work till the week after Alex's first birthday but really dont wanna!!

im not going back to work for a good 3 years

next sept im going to college for 2 years then go into a full term job

Hey all, been really busy so not had time to pop anywhere.

Han hav you thought abt Open Uni you can do it for free at hme, so wld mean cld get ya qualifications sooner. Unless a course they don't do but they do loads!

hope you feel well now jen and meds kicked in properly.

hope everyones happy my ms kicked in and am soooooo tired.

hugs to all

Hannah and Jenny, what are your work plans?

it works out more expensive to go back to work
so im going to stay as a sahm until emily goes
to playschool and then think about either ttc #2
or going back to work or college or something!

xx​

It'll cost loads for me to go back to work, yet i probably won't get anything for being a sahm. catch 22 aswell as you kaylynn! BUT we decided if we waited till we could afford childcare or whatever we'd be 60 before having kids :haha: it'll work out for us!

Oh and i think jacqui offered to childmind Layla and Leo in my house whilst i work :rofl: Let's see if she's using the last post still! :D

Hey all, been really busy so not had time to pop anywhere.

Han hav you thought abt Open Uni you can do it for free at hme, so wld mean cld get ya qualifications sooner. Unless a course they don't do but they do loads!

hope you feel well now jen and meds kicked in properly.

hope everyones happy my ms kicked in and am soooooo tired.

hugs to all

to be honest i wanna go to college as horrible as it sounds i wanna be a teenageer if you know what i mean?

HI Rach! MS aww bless but always a good sign :haha: Olivia ok now?

Jen -good on you styaing positive, it takes time, but can only get better surely!

hanny what did you mean DP's and siggys?

just before i posted that yours and mellys siggys and DPs were gone, do you know when people wipe there accounts like they wanna delte it -i thought you guys were leaving?

Hey ladies!

Amelia has a cold too, she has been sneezing all day and it just hit her this morning I just want to cuddle her all the time :cry:

I went for a job interview on Monday and found out yesterday I got the job! :happydance: It is only 16 hours a week & my sister/mum will be looking after Amelia whilst I'm working so I won't be leaving her with strangers or paying for childcare.

We need me to go back to work because I don't get any maternity pay at all.. :nope:

Amelia is now having baby porridge for breakfast and lunch and occasionally for tea, only a few spoonfuls at a time but she enjoys it.. I did try her on potato but OH didn't mash it properly and she started choking and it scared me sh*tless! silly OH :growlmad:

How is everyone?!?!

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"