New at this....

LANG

Reaction score
Hey ladies, Ive had two misscarriages and I didn't do any charting or ovulation testing to get pregnant. We just let mother nature decide when we would get lucky. We are going to start TTC but we want to asap. Any advice on charting my cycle/ ovulation testing????

There are lots of fertility apps but I personally like fertility friend. I buy wondfo opk's through amazon because they are super cheap so you can poas twice a day if you want! Using both together seems to work really well and they compliment each other nicely. Oh and don't forget to take your supplements now and not to wait until you get pregnant. Not only do they help with fertility but once you get pregnant they help you to keep the bean sticky and prevent neural tube defects which can often lead to miscarriage. Good luck and hope you get your bfp soon!

I didn't even think about apps!! What a great idea!! Thank you so much. Im taking a prenantal now but am worried its not enough folic acid??? Any suggestions?

I didn't even think about apps!! What a great idea!! Thank you so much. Im taking a prenantal now but am worried its not enough folic acid??? Any suggestions?

Yes ff has an app for your computer and it carries over to your iphone app so you can enter data in your chart from either device...pretty cool. When I would take my bbt first thing I could just grab my phone off the nightstand and enter my bbt straight away and see the graph update:thumbup:

It is very interesting about folic acid vs folate and I will attach an article you may find interesting that actually says to much folic acid can be bad for you. I had 2 rounds of methotrexate to treat an ectopic pregnancy a few cycles before my bfp and my RE recommended folate not folic acid because of how much better the body processes it.

Methotrexate works by completely depleting the body of all folic acid to end a pregnancy and so getting my reserves built back up was paramount to getting pregnant again. She had prescription folate supplements but they were super expensive and she gave me some free samples and said I could find otc folte supplements with the same ingredient methyfolate. I use Dr's Best and it's worked great so far.That being said you can take a prenatal and still supplement with folate and be fine (I do). Lots of baby dust to you and hollar if you have any other question!

https://wellnessmama.com/12543/folic-acid-vs-folate/

I have about 4 different cycle monitoring apps and fertility friend and my days were the best ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->