New - BFP after IVF

MrsMax does have some news! She had a lovely little girl :) Eva Jean!

Her DH posted it on Facebook :) Said mom and baby are both doing well. She did mention she had no wifi / internet while at the hospital so I am sure we won't hear from her till she is settled at home.

:wave: Just posted some details on my journal - too sleepy to post here :sleepy: but will pop back after a snooze.

Congrats Lisa - they are sooooooo adorable. Can you tell their personalities yet?

O yes!! They have very different personalities which i love :)

Congrats Mrs :) im off to check out your journal xx

congratulations mrs m ... will trot along to your journal for a peek xxx

Hey ladies

Don't know if anyone would remember me...Mrs Max, Springy? Just logged on here after a very long time away I don't think I ever updated. I had my little girl Harriet on 14 Jan 2013. I wonder if any of you are still in this forum as we shared a pretty special journey back in April 2012!

Anyway I came across this forum again by accident as Im now 8 weeks pregnant......naturally!!!! Hoping everything will be okay but I've already had a 6 weeks scan and all seemed fine with heartbeat.

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

Hey ladies

Don't know if anyone would remember me...Mrs Max, Springy? Just logged on here after a very long time away I don't think I ever updated. I had my little girl Harriet on 14 Jan 2013. I wonder if any of you are still in this forum as we shared a pretty special journey back in April 2012!

Anyway I came across this forum again by accident as Im now 8 weeks pregnant......naturally!!!! Hoping everything will be okay but I've already had a 6 weeks scan and all seemed fine with heartbeat.

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

Hi Ratmagirl,
I don't know if you remember me but I'm glad I came across this thread again. I've been away from BnB for awhile because of lack of time but I'm trying to come back on more often. Congrats on your natural BFP. Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months. If you don't mind may I ask you how old you are? The reason being is that I'm thinking I might want to have one more baby and I'm wondering what my chances could be for it happening naturally. Being 40 going on 41 in January I know time isn't on my side. I hope we hear from some of the other girls. I was just reading back some of our old posts and they made me smile. It was such a special time. I hope we all can reconnect, and again Huge Congrats Ratmagirl!!! :flower:

Hey Buster :wave:

Yes I remember you! Your twins look lovely <3

I'm 34 and we were definitely going to use one (or two) of our frosties next year. We had issues with my pcos and dh's low sperm, but since I had Harriet my afs have been pretty regular and I've been ov'ing. I still didn't think we could conceive naturally as we were given such rubbish odds last time which led to the ICSI.

I say go for it... Did you bother with contraception after the birth? I didn't see any point!

Hope the other ladies see we have reignited this thread! X

I'm so happy for you. Please keep me up dated on how you're getting on. I didn't use birth control after having the boys but to be honest there wasn't much BDing going on because there was not a lot of free time. I was on birth control pills for about 6 months to shrink a fibroid but I've been off of them for about a month now. I think I'm going to take the approach that if it happens it was meant to be but I'm not going to go overboard like I did before the IVF. I have my two miracle boys another baby would just be a wonderful bonus.

Congratulations ratmagirl thats fantastic news :)

I don't get much time to come on here either.

Like you i have PCoS and have been regular as clockwork with AFs and ovulating since having the boys so im hoping if we decide to, a natural pregnancy might not be completely out of the question x

Hi ladies. Just come across your comments from 2014. Would love. To know how you all doing. My update his in my ticker . x :kiss:

Congratulations. So happy for you. I haven't been on here in quite a while so it's great to pop in and read good news.

My boys just turned 3 in November and are doing great. Wishing you loads of sticky dust with your little bean on the way!!!

Thank you Buster. So pleased your twins are doing good. Any more on the cards for you...?

I don't think so. I'm going to be 42 in a couple of weeks so I think my time is running out plus I don't know if I would have the energy. LOL. But if I were to get a surprise BFP I'm not going to lie I would be super excited. I look forward to following you on your journey. How's your little one doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->