New - BFP after IVF

Nosaint - I have had my feet swell a few times here and there already too and thought the same thing as you "this is TOO early for this!!" I asked my OBGYN about it the other day and he said that as long as my BP is fine they don't worry about it. He said that its just some days more fluid retention than other days!

I am still not sure if I am feeling the baby or not - there are times I feel things and think "maybe this is baby" but then I think "maybe its gas!!!"

Springy, someone on another thread explained it very well and I agree. Its like an eye twitch or slight muscle spasm in your belly. Sometimes its a little freaky I admit LOL.

My mom is making the cutest curtains from this purple fabric with white dragon flies. Can't wait till they are done! I also bought some monthly onesie/tshirt stickers in purple off Etsy. Buying this stuff is making her so real!!!

I agree, the first few movements are just like a muscle twitching :)

Hi ladies!!! Hope everyone had a great holiday last week for those that observe. We have some pending due dates coming up don't we? Looking forward to some more birth announcements!!!

Not much going on here. Had my monthly checkup yesterday and all is well. I've put on 9 pounds and I'm 5.5 months. Makes me nervous I will balloon up but trying not to stress about it. Baby L is doing well, I feel her kick every day although not all day long. I start going every 2 weeks as of my Jan appnt. Apparently I'm seeing the perinatologist every month too. Not quite clear on why since everything is progressing well and no signs of issues. Might have to call them and ask. My baby shower is scheduled for Jan 12th and I'm really looking forward to seeing some friends I havent seen in months.

DH and I bought tons of baby clothes at sales last week. I think we bought too much. Theoretically how many changes of clothes per day do you think a typical little one will need? I'm considering taking some back. We bought all different sizes but for 6 to 12 months we got a lot for some reason. Still no big purchases yet since we are having trouble selling the furniture in the room. We will just donate it next month if we don't sell it.

noasaint - glad everything is progressing nicely for you

as far as outfits go, Aoife has never needed more than 3 in one day, and mostly she just has a daytime one and a night time one :thumbup:

Hi noasaint buying clothes is so exciting I can definately see how easy it could be to buy too mych. I have had to use all my will power to stop myself and still think she will have to wear at least two outfits a day. Lol

Well I cant believe im actually saying this but my due date is 1 month today, OMG. Iam huge have put on about stone but hopefully approx one of those I will loise after baby and my pelvis is reallky starting to be painful cant sit or stand for too long and turning around in bed, omg its like a military operation. Wrappoing all the christmas presents, putting up tree and decorations as well as finishing of packing my bags is all on the agenda for this weekend. Nothing like being preparec, oh and the nesting has kicked in big time, ive cleaned just about every cupboard and some twice.

The countdown is on...

Hows everyone else doing. Xx

Nosaint that's great to hear! You have gained a lot less weight than I have! I have gained 17 pounds at 6 months ....

I also feel the LO kick everyday now - sometimes its even a feeling of "Ouch that doesn't feel so good!" But it is so comforting to know that he is doing well in there :)

Hi Everyone,
Sounds like everyone is coming along quite nicely. Just thought I give you all an update and let you know that Adrian Javier and Alejandro Joel were born on 11/28/12 at 7am. They were 34 weeks and Adrian was 2.13lbs and Alejandro was 4.7lbs. Both had to go to the Nicu but both are doing great and gaining weight and eating quite well. Not sure when they will be able to come home but I hope it will be before Christmas. When I get a little more time I'll share my birth story. Take care ladies and I look forward to hearing about more births on here very soon.

Hi Everyone,
Sounds like everyone is coming along quite nicely. Just thought I give you all an update and let you know that Adrian Javier and Alejandro Joel were born on 11/28/12 at 7am. They were 34 weeks and Adrian was 2.13lbs and Alejandro was 4.7lbs. Both had to go to the Nicu but both are doing great and gaining weight and eating quite well. Not sure when they will be able to come home but I hope it will be before Christmas. When I get a little more time I'll share my birth story. Take care ladies and I look forward to hearing about more births on here very soon.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:OMG Buster HUGE Congratulations on the birth of your twin boys. How exciting bet you must be on :cloud9: Sending lots of :hugs::hugs: your way, keep us posted with your progress and PICS PICS PICS when you get a minute. xxxxxxxxxxx

Buster - so pleased they arrived safely :happydance: Love the names :cloud9: Def want pics and birth story when you get a second. Here's hoping they are home for their first Christmas

Congrats on your little cherubs Buster!!! Take care!!

Congrat's on the arrival of your little ones Buster! Can't wait to see pictures of them.

congratulations Buster - hope the boys are home with you soon xxx

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I got some good news today. Alejandro will be able to come home on Sunday. Very excited but still have a lot to do since we weren't expecting him to come home until some time later next week. It's going to be a busy weekend in the Sanchez household. I just hope that his brother isn't too far behind.

fantastic news Buster - fingers crossed that Adrian can join him in time for christmas xx

Buster......hoping you now have both little ones home and are enjoying your boys.

We had a great appnt today with the perinatologist. Baby L didn't want to cooperate for a photo, she had her feet and arms in front of her face the entire time. The tech was super nice and turned on the 3D for a couple of minutes. Was so surprised to see her!!!

https://imageserve.babycenter.com/0/000/146/PjtaJxrNyYyhOkcnJRrfMWWwR39xFvPb_lg.jpg

Noasaint - that is so cute :)

Is everyone ready for the holidays?

very cute little bundle noasaint <3

I'm all ready MrsM: all prezzies wrapped and under the tree, just need to get packed as we are off to Belfast for Christmas with the Urch-in-Laws

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->