New - BFP after IVF

Just an update from me Adrian came home last Saturday. So I got my wish of having both my boys home for Christmas. Now if I could just get more than 2 hours sleep at a time, I would be golden. LOL

Buster - that is FANTASTIC news :happydance: You are going to have the best Christmas ever!!!!

Buster that is fab - just in time for Christmas

here's wishing us all a fab one with our brand new babies xxx

Hi everyone and Happy Hollydays! A short update from me, I had my twins 3 days ago, they are healthy, no NICU at all.I needed 3 units of blood due to anemia but now I'm fine.Still in hospital but extremely happy.

Congratulations baby hopes, thats fantastic news, glad they are both doing well and you are all home together.

Well I on the other hand am now 2 days overdue and miserable, I just want to meet her already, everyday is like torture so please please come soon, I dont know how much more of this waiting I can take.

Hows everyone else getting on did you all have a nice christmas. Xx

Hi ladies - babyhopes that is fab :kiss:

Wishing - sorry you are overdue, but honestly wont be long now. Maybe you will have new years eve baby - i always thought that would be fun. Let us know when it all happens :happydance:

Congrats babyhopes!!! Can't wait to see pics. So glad they were healthy.

Wishing, I do hope you have that baby very soon. I'm sure you're super uncomfortable.

Nothing much going on here, everything is going well. It's getting harder to sleep but that's about it.

good news indeed babyhopes - enjoy your precious babes :hugs:

hope you get some movement soon Wishing ... will all be worth it soon x

noasaint - you're coming on nicely now, 75 days to go!

Buster that's awesome news both boys were home for Christmas!

Baby hopes congratulations on the twins arrival :)

Wishing hope she arrives sooner rather than later!

No saint I hear you on the sleep issues!!

Mrs max getting so close!

Hi everyone just wanted to say hi and seehow your all getting on.

Mrs max I see your 41 weeks let us know if baba has arrived.

After a long wait my baby girl was finally born 13 days overdue on the 10th jan. We called her Soraya meaning princess and she is just perfect. Will try to post pic if I can figure out how from my phone. Xx

wishing - that is fantastic news. Massive congratulations!!!! Gorgeous name - how was the birth? Did you have too be induced?

I am 9 days overdue today and will be induced tomorrow night/Friday if baby doesnt get a wriggle on in the next 30 hours!!!!!

Def pictures please....x

wishing - that is fantastic news. Massive congratulations!!!! Gorgeous name - how was the birth? Did you have too be induced?

I am 9 days overdue today and will be induced tomorrow night/Friday if baby doesnt get a wriggle on in the next 30 hours!!!!!

Def pictures please....x

Yep had to be induced, wasnt looking forward to it but was actually very quick once things started going. Only really sad thing was that I laboured through the night and in my hospital you get put on a maternity ward when being induced and dont get transferred to labour until well established labour. They dont let husbands stay on the maternity ward so Iaboured alone all night, waters broke at 3am and contractions kicked up a gear again all alone in the dark having contractions, finally at 6am they agreed to examine me as I had started being sick with the pain and low and behold I was 4 cm. They then transferred me and at 7am phoned my dh to say make your way I. But NO hurry have something to eat.... What the hell they said that for I dont know, mean while I had gas and air and was contracting every 3 minutes, I dont think they expexted it to go so quickly either I thi nk I took them by surprise but still no excuse for me tobealone so long. My husband arrived and anhour later she was born, no time for any other pain relief, wanted a waterbirthbut didnt have time so did it all on gas and air, but she is hear safe and sound so I am just grateful of that. I cant stop looking at her, she is here and is all mine and I feel like the luckiest person alive. Xx

Good luck with your induction they are not as bad as people say, goodluck. Xx

wishing - thank you for your birth story. Sorry you had to labour lone - I think there are similar policies at my hospital - just hoping it is quiet and they put me in my own room early and let DH in.

Thank you for th positive induction story though - makes me feel much better to hear that x cant wait for a pic xx

HUGE congratulations on Soraya birth!!! Sorry to hear you had to labor alone at night, not sure I would be ok with that but what can you do if that's the policy. I think as soon as we are induced here I get put into a "birthing suite" where DH can stay - at least I hope that's the case!!!

MrsMax - I can't wait to "meet" MiniMax!! My guess is still team :pink:

Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl Wishing :) Cant believe they sent you Husband home and you had to labour on your own. Thats just mad!! xx

Just thought i would update that my twin boys arrived on Monday via planned c-section.

Bobby Peter came first at 9.18am weighing 7.11 and Charlie David arrived 1 min later weighing 6.11lbs

Both boys are absolutely amazing and i am so smitten. We came home on Thursday and the first 3 days of family life have been the best of my life. I cant imagine a time when they werent here :)

Here are my gorgeous boys. Bobby is on the left and charlie on the right :cloud9: xxx

https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg573/LisaMarieAshley/C6EBEC88-C119-40D4-AAC2-A6B7B882DCB9-1843-00000158E2778221.jpg

Congratulations Lisa !!! They are gorgeous!!!

big congrats to wishing and lisa - your LO's are just perfect <3 <3 <3 ... am guessing MrsM might have some news for us too, but I expect we'll have to wait a while for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->