New Celeb pregnancies!!

Tamzin Outhwaite and husband Tom are expecting their first child in June.

Poor lilly!!
I feel so sorry for celebs when they have miscarriages, cos it gets splashed all across the papers and stuff!
I know i would have hated that when i had mine.
They should be allowed to be left alone to recover!

I can't help but feel supisious when celeb pregnancies like Lily Allen's, that are in not ideal circumctances, are reported to end with miscarriage??? they are not going to say they terminated the pregnancy are they? though maybe I am being too cynical...

I'm as cynical as you then. I thought the same although if genuine it is very sad indeed.

If they were going to have an abortion or something I doubt they'd be so open about their pregnancy :|

Tori Spelling's son, Liam, turns 1 this March, and the actress is ALREADY pregnant again, reports In Touch Weekly

“They have been having so much fun with Liam, they couldn’t wait to have another,” a pal tells the mag.

She's been having a lot of "fun" with hubby Dean McDermott, is more like it!

Though the pal wouldn’t confirm exactly how far along Tori was, she hints that the actress is in her second trimester.

This is exciting news, although Tori did just lose all that baby weight. Oh well, another reason to sign up with Jenny Craig or whatever she did again!

If they were going to have an abortion or something I doubt they'd be so open about their pregnancy :|[/QUOTE

Not nesecarrily leaked by them selves, usually early announcements are because someone else has leaked the news...if it is then very sad but having been through mc it makes me cross if it is used as cover up chosen termination...

Angelina Jolie is pregnant with Brad Pitt’s TWINS, Star is reporting.

Angie, 32, has been eating for three over the past week and has canceled a long-scheduled trip to Europe because of the pregnancy new.

“Brad and Angelina are absolutely ecstatic,” another source says. “But I still think there will be more adoptions to come.”

There are also reports that Angie has been making visits to the OB GYN office of the doctor who helped Nicole Richie through her recent pregnancy.

TWINS? Don’t believe it ’till you see it!
https://justjared.buzznet.com/

Jo O'Meara expecting first child
https://celebritybabies.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/01/21/joomeara.jpg

Ex S Club 7 singer Jo O'Meara, who is possibly better known at this point for her part in the racially-motivated bullying of actress Shilpa Shetty on the UK's Celebrity Big Brother, is expecting her first child. Jo, 28, is reportedly 6-months pregnant. Says Jo,

It wasn't planned, but it's a very nice surprise. I'm nervous at the thought of a little person calling me mum, but it's a very happy way to begin 2008. This feels like a fresh start to me -- new year, new baby, new purpose. I'm grateful for that.

The baby's father is Jo's "long-term boyfriend," according to the newspaper -- though his name is not given.

Source: Mirror.co.uk

If they were going to have an abortion or something I doubt they'd be so open about their pregnancy :|

I agree.

I found these first pics of Lilly Allen in public and she does seem to be sad.

https://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl0/0/88/04_2008/lily_allen_11_wenn1732629.preview.jpg

https://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl0/0/88/04_2008/lily_allen_04_wenn1732622.preview.jpg

https://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl0/0/88/04_2008/lily_allen_02_wenn1732620.preview.jpg

Source: popsugar.com

Apparently she was really looking forward to being a mum and had stopped partying etc. I guess some might say they had an m/c to cover up a termination but I doubt it in this case.

you can see her loss in her eyes. I'm convinced this is a genuine mc

I´ve just read the Angelina Jolie thing as well on a gossip site. It says she´s having twins.

And apparently Jennifer Lopez is having a silent Scientology birth, without pain relief! Prob a pre ordered section then like Victoria Beckham´s had 3 of!!
(meow)

Gwen Stefani is reportedly pregnant with #2!! media outlets say she is around 3 months pregnant at this time.

I´ve just read the Angelina Jolie thing as well on a gossip site. It says she´s having twins.

And apparently Jennifer Lopez is having a silent Scientology birth, without pain relief! Prob a pre ordered section then like Victoria Beckham´s had 3 of!!
(meow)

:rofl: so true

did you see her dress for SAG awards!!! I was wondering what to wear to cover my bump...problem solved! :)

Looks like we have another one. I got this off of Perez Hilton, so it is really bitchy.

Ethan Hawke and his homewrecking slut of a girlfriend are going to be parents!

The actor and Ryan Shawhughes, 28, are expecting their first child.

“They are over the moon!” a pal tells In Touch about the pregnancy.

Ethan, 37, first met Slutty Ryan when she worked as a nanny for him during his marriage to Uma Thurman.

Hawke already has to kids with Uma.

We're sure she's thrilled for him!

Looks like we have another one. I got this off of Perez Hilton, so it is really bitchy.

Ethan Hawke and his homewrecking slut of a girlfriend are going to be parents!

The actor and Ryan Shawhughes, 28, are expecting their first child.

“They are over the moon!” a pal tells In Touch about the pregnancy.

Ethan, 37, first met Slutty Ryan when she worked as a nanny for him during his marriage to Uma Thurman.

Hawke already has to kids with Uma.

We're sure she's thrilled for him!

haha I read Perez Hilton every now and then too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->