New Chart New Start jan-feb testers (BaByDuSt!!)

Im okay!
still waiting for a call with my app.. gosh they are slow over here lol

how are you doing? any MS?

Hey Bazzb & Twinkles!

Bazzb, sorry to hear they are taking so long to get you an appt. I love your avatar pic!! Was that from the vacation you just went on?

Twinkles, hope you feeling good :)

yep thats mexico :) thanks hun

Hi Bazz.. sorry too that your appt is taking a while... keep bugging them lol! Mexico is amazing.. which part did you go again?

Amanda: feeling ok.. no serious morning sickness but i'm heartburn master! lol

How are you doing? Wow time really flies.. it sure doesn't feel like it at the moment.. but in hindsight.. wow !

Bazzb, I love the Cancun area! We went to Playa Del Carmen for our honeymoon.

Twinkles, that's awesome that you haven't had much MS yet :) I'm doing ok, still battling the MS and now I think I'm getting hubby's cold. I cannot wait for Spring, I'm definitely sick of winter!

Oh im so jealous, Id love to visit mexico some time i heard its beautiful to :)
Glad to here you girls are doing good.
My pregnancy is going very well, And i feel great i got all my energy back and Iv been doing nothing but Cleaning lol HOUSEWORK HOUSEWORK!! Itll be nice when we can put the dog out side cause she sheds everywheres. FInd out the gender very soon We cant wait. If anyone ever has any questions about how i felt When i first found out just let me know :) I dont mind at all.. I know when i was trying to conceive I loved to Symptom spot.

Wontgiveup glad your pg is going well!
AF is 3 days late for me now and have been feeling sick ALL day the last two days...
Had thrush last week which i NEVER get..! Keep expecting to see you-know-who when I go to the toilet, but not yet eek!

Am at my parents til Friday so will test Saturday if she hasn't shown..! Will be a week late then so will surely show up. Bit scared though was awake last night worrying if I'm actually ready to be pg lol

Praying you get your BFP!!! Afm- I had to go to the ER last night to get a fluid IV:( due to dehydration. I'm feeling much better today though!It's hard to believe tomorrow is 12 weeks for me! How is everyone else?

GL Chimmi, hoping it's your BFP!!! Can't wait to hear!

Nik, sorry to hear you had to go to the ER but glad you're feeling better! AFM - was really sick all weekend and missed 2 days of work. I definitely got Hubby's cold but worse, probably cuz my resistence is down. Feeling a little better today!

Ugh my back is killing me, and my hips always hurt its hard for me to get comfortable at night... Two of the many things to look fwd to ladys lol

Oh amanda that sucks, i hope you feel better soon. My dad has the flu so im having to stay away, but then i found out that my husband is working with several who have or had the flu UGHH i told him not to bring it home to me! Its bad enough that all the congestion wont go away, i thought i had a cold or a sinus infection turns out its all the talk in my pregnancy books.. So no worries i guess.

Nik im glad your feeling better hun take it easy.
Bazzb oh how iv missed you i feel so distent now that i havent been on as much lol My falt, but im back!

Unfortunetly I'm back down again:( severe dehydration and I have to get an IV bag of fluids per day. I'm pretty much on bed rest but hopefully these fluids will help! Also we got to see baby :) perfectly healthy.

Nik I hope you stay hydrated this time rest up love!

Wontgiveup I've missed you tons!! I'm glad your back
Hope you and the baby are doing good xoxo

Nik, hope you start getting better soon. Do they know why you're so dehydrated? Take it easy :)

Chimmi, did you test over the weekend?

Hi Ladies!

It's been a while.. haven't posted for some time.. but wanted to wish you all well wishes!

Nik, glad to hear you are doing better!

Amanda, Bazz -- how are you?

Wont give up - sorry your back is killing you! take it easy and stay away from flu folks! I steer clear as well..

Did you guys get your flu shot? Knock on a huge piece of wood but i haven't gotten sick in many years and when i do get my shot i get really sick.. so i didn't take it!

AFM, i'm trekking along.. just heavy heartburn to report, thankfully not too much MS.. 12 week scan this week! Wish me luck1

:hugs: to all of you! and sorry if i missed anyone.. i'm behind on this thread

Hey Twinkles,

Good to hear you are doing well and don't have too much MS! Hope the heartburn gets better soon!

AFM, still battling the MS, but I think it is improving a little. During the day it's better and worse in the evening. But, I feel like there is hope that I will feel better in a few weeks :)

Hey Twinkles,

Good to hear you are doing well and don't have too much MS! Hope the heartburn gets better soon!

AFM, still battling the MS, but I think it is improving a little. During the day it's better and worse in the evening. But, I feel like there is hope that I will feel better in a few weeks :)

Hi Amanda:

Yes you're almost over the 1st tri hump! and you know they say MS is a sign of a good pregnancy so.. embrace it.. i know i bet it's hard to do! lol

Heartburn i hear is here to stay until baby's born so.. getting used to it i guess hehee..

Did you have your 12 week scan yet?

Hey ladies, glad to hear all of your beans are doing well! :hugs:
Im okay been focusi on school and trying not to stress so I do ovulate. I cant wait for our cruise im so excited.
Bazzb did you figure anything out yet?

hey twinkles all okay here just waiting on my app

Bailee still no AF, had my hormones tested and my prolactin is slightly elevated. (my body basically thinks I am pregnant or breastfeeding so I am not Oing... I see a endocrinologist this Friday so FX`d for that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->