New Chart New Start jan-feb testers (BaByDuSt!!)

I've heard good things about fermera

Here is my opk from tonight
This am was negative

AGreed woohoo get to BDn once tonight and then again in the morning :)

GL Bazzb! I hope this is a sign of the end of your cycle coming or better yet a BFP :)

AFM, I tripped yesterday and sprained my ankle :( Luckily I only have to wear the boot for a week and will hopefully heal quickly!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Cd 12 heres my opk!!! Am opk
https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/baileeboo77/20130308_1034090-1.jpg

GL Bazzb! I hope this is a sign of the end of your cycle coming or better yet a BFP :)

AFM, I tripped yesterday and sprained my ankle :( Luckily I only have to wear the boot for a week and will hopefully heal quickly!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Aww bless your heart hope it gets better soon!!! :hugs:

App went good… I told her I think I ovulated yesterday or am ovulating today. If I don’t get a period in two weeks I have a prescription for a tablet to take for 12 days and once I stop it I will get a period. She doesn’t want to give it to me until 2-3 weeks in case you are pregnant it can cause a miscarriage…

So I have to go get blood work in 2-3 weeks, call her office two days after that to make sure Im not pregnant and then take the pills.. if I don’t get my period naturally that is

Have to go back and see her april 16th.. she is super nice, doesnt think my prolactin is any cause for concern... she thinsk I stopped ovualting due to stress (lord knows I have had my share of that)

hope everyone else is well xoxox

Im sure just tested again im thinking positive its under ovulatu test will you look please :)

Yeahh!!! Yayay when will you test?? Im thinking the 22nd ill start testing! !

It has to be the soy it must have worked im so happy :)

Yeah she is going to do a beta and check my prolactin
I already have the requisition so I can go anytime between 2-3 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"