New Chart New Start jan-feb testers (BaByDuSt!!)

Good luck Bazzb! So great to hear your cycle has ended and your waiting for O. FX for you :)

Thanks Breaking Dawn! It's crazy how fast the time is going by. The nausea is finally going away, just a little in the evening! And I've started to feel the baby moving :)

I'm really really really hoping you'll get your BFP in a week!!!!!! FX - double crossed - for you :)

I cant believe yall are 18 weeks already! !! Thats great!!!

Hi ladies it really sucks that i haven't been on in like two months, i hope everyones is doing well. I find out the gender tomorrow, we can't wait! As for me iv been having some problems, i believe it has everything to do with my digestive track, I had problems before pregnancy and now its just worse.. Im having large RIGHT intestinal spasms and there very painful at times, and its sore to the touch, i worry its my gallbladder or something but ill be sure to bring it up at the doctors tomorrow. Let me just say constipation, abdominal cramps, intestinal spasms is a very agravating and scary thing... IT SUCKS!
iv missed you guys, hope to be on more so i can keep up with all of you... of coarse i already keep up with bailee lol love ya girl, anyone else wants to look me up on Facebook feel free id love to chat, CASSANDRA (SELLS) HALL

Wontgiveup... :hugs:

So good to see you...i expect a post from you tomorrow with Pink or Blue font. :dance:

I love you too!! I know what shes having but ill let her tell yall!!!!! :haha:

Bailee i know you prob.. already read this on fb lol but thought i would share with the other ladies so i just copied and pasted my fb status lmao

He had his eyes open and is holding his leg, my fav photo of the day! He did a lot of cute things during the ultrasound. We have a lot of it on video, of him sucking his thumb, blowing bubbles, and rolling around and kicking mommy lol.. he likes doing that!
Its been a very exciting day for us.

Just wanted to share some pics. We had our ultrasound last night and baby is doing great! Hope all you ladies are doing good!!

picture2.jpg picture3.jpg

Thanks Bailee! We didn't find out and are excited for it to be a surprise :) How have you been doing? Has your cycle gotten more regular?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->