New Chart New Start jan-feb testers (BaByDuSt!!)

I've had random feelings but I think I can say it's due to other stuff going on...and don't think they are ttc symptoms.

You're almost half way thru they tww...yay!!!

Yes it's been a long time since I've been In the 2ww!!

I don't plan on testing unless af hasn't shown by the 23

I've had random feelings but I think I can say it's due to other stuff going on...and don't think they are ttc symptoms.

You're almost half way thru they tww...yay!!!

In 6do and no symptoms at all

Just to let you know.. i had no symptoms either when i got my bfp. i actually went snowboarding because I was clueless. Fx for you guys!

Twinkles, I didnt know they could do a blood test to see gender. How do they do it?!?!

Girls don't give up:) I feel like this going to be your BFP month!! Bazzb your chart looks great! Breaking dawn- I had no symptoms also, infact I just knew I was out Bc I normally had some symptoms. :babydust: :babydust:

Twinkles, I didnt know they could do a blood test to see gender. How do they do it?!?!

Hi Bailee:

It's primarly used for health of the baby which is more important and then option to check gender.

Basically all it involves is a blood draw. In a nutshell they separate mom's blood and baby's blood and examine.

It's new and supposedly 99.9 percent accurate.. but i'm still not painting the room blue just quite yet just in case.

Hope you're well!

Girls don't give up:) I feel like this going to be your BFP month!! Bazzb your chart looks great! Breaking dawn- I had no symptoms also, infact I just knew I was out Bc I normally had some symptoms. :babydust: :babydust:

Nik.. hope you're feeling better! :thumbup:

Hi Bailee:

It's primarly used for health of the baby which is more important and then option to check gender.

Basically all it involves is a blood draw. In a nutshell they separate mom's blood and baby's blood and examine.

It's new and supposedly 99.9 percent accurate.. but i'm still not painting the room blue just quite yet just in case.

Hope you're well!

Wow thats really cool :yipie:

Twinkles and Nik

Thanks so much for the supportive words.

I just hate getting my hopes up and seeing the dreaded bfn.

Twinkles... lol at snowboarding...little bean must have had some exciting fun days before you found out.

How is everyone doing?? Sending :dust:
Afm I'm finally feeling better and got my IV taken out! And we found out we are team :pink: !!!!

Yay on team pink!!!!!! Thats great your doing better. Not much going on here, I finally had a regular cycle, I took soy so I think thats what did the trick!!

That's great news!! The cycle before I got my BFP was my first normal period in a long time so fingers crossed for you.

Congrats Nik! So glad you are feeling better :)

Bailee, that's great to hear you had a normal cycle! FX for your BFP!

Bazzb, how are things going with you?

AFM, I'm getting some energy back, but the nausea is still lingering. Although it's better than it was.

I finally had af two weeks ago
Now just waiting to o

Glad ur getting energy back Amanda!

Hi Bazz!!!!!

So glad to hear AF came....yay finally.

Goodluck with O...and catching the egg :dance:

I'm good...enjoying the weekend.

I'm in the TWW....so trying to be patient :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->