New Chart New Start jan-feb testers (BaByDuSt!!)

I hope the whole Sperm can live up to 4 days "is true" that would be nice.

YAY :happydance: So happy, Got a positive OPK today, going to test again in a couple of hours. :cry:Hope this is for real and that we catch that egg!!

2 pics same test What ya think?

Attachments

• positive opk.jpg
    positive opk.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1
  • positive opk2.jpg
    positive opk2.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 1
TY for checking ;) "YAY" Waiting on my cross hairs now! Looks like hubby will get a double treat today on his birthday in stead of just ONE LOL :sex::spermy::dust:
How are things your way Bazzb any symptoms?

LooKs pretty posotive'

Holly Cow your temps look great wish mine did that when i o lol, I must have low progesterone. I know i have something cause as you can see my temps are always in the lower range but thats the norm for me

My af was due today according to my chart but still nothing yet
Just a little crampy and irritable lol

"yay" getn excited for you. Hope that darn :witch: doesnt show for you.

Thanks
I'll just be happy either way, so I can move on

Def know how that is. Realy hopeing The + opk is correct cause i dont want another LONG LONG cycle. I can do 35 days but no longer. I thanked god for my positive OPK lol. He gets my humor.

Attachments

• new cahrt.png
    new cahrt.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 1
Im gonna use a frer tomorrow morning af is due the 8th. My cycles are crazy lol sometimes they are right on others not. I didn't use opks this month because I just didn't want to know lol

My cycles are always never the norm. 32-45-55-66 lol my body likes double numbers LMAO. Ov comes when it wants to. This has been the shortest cyle in a while, realy hopeing this is a true +opk. Im so ready to catch that egg Wish hubby would get home Soon:sex: Lol youll learn im very open minded.
Its his B-day today :cake: Finaly got up off my ass and made his cake lol i hate bakeing. Well not always but today is one of those days.
Hopeing you get your :bfp: this month :happydance: :dust:

So am I, im just so tired of trying!!! Its so depressing. How old are you and your hubby ?

23 he turned 24 today been trying since i was 21 wow When i say it that way it sounds longer
Been together for 8 yrs lol and married since June2010

8 yrs damn! Im really just sad right now. A girl I went to school with sad murdered today, just makes me realize how short life is.
Have you went to a fertility doctor yet ?

Sorry for your loss that must be very hard :(
Yes well she sucked so to speak lol. They had me on metformin and Clomid and Provera lol But they never kept up with me they never called when they said they would i never new when to start the meds inless i tracked them down and sometime that would take days :( made me very mad. Went back and she said she wanted to start checking my progesterone Every few weeks i said "ok sounds great" well i went twice was only there for 10 min then they sent me on my way and never called me back its like they just forgot about me. So i called and asked about my progesterone results and they said they never received any results this was 8 days later i may add. WTH right!! well thats not the worst of it They never called to let me no what my hcg levels were when they did a beta once, they said sorry the paper work must have been lost. Had a nurse call me once to tell me that the doc said to start my progesterone in 2 days I said NO that cant be right i just came off of it, the doc is suppost to start me on CLOMID she says oh ummm ok let me get back with you. And when she called she still told me the same damn thing, said the doc had no records of me taking provera, " i had just been in there and she gave me the Script and even written out what days to take it lol i think i still have the slip lol

Fixing to start back at my Old Doc office, he knows everything there is to know up until a couple of yrs ago cause he moved practices but hes back YAY I have faith that he will send me for proper test and Wont just say, yeah im pretty sure you have PCOS like the other doc did. He will atleast test for it and send me to docs who can give me answers. But honestly im a walking PCOS. Not as bad as most cases but I have Irregular Cycles Weight fluctuates BAD and I can shave my legs and 10 hours latter they have hair on them again lol. It sucks. But most with pcos hardly ever have a period i have periods just May be a long Cycle befor i get one. MAny women get preg. with it. Sometimes they just need a little help. Were trying naturaly for a while cause the meds made me sick. And its a lot less stress when im not having to run back and fourth to the docs and take the clomid thats what made me sick. BUt hey what ever works i may have to go back on it. THe only thing Im worried about right now is my Low temps. My morning bbt is between 96.3-96.7 Befor i o And then once i o they shoot up to 96.9-97.3 but thats it:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->