New Choice - Evap Line? *new test.. possible line?*

I use the New Choice test obsessively, and every time I have in fact been pregnant they have started with an extremely faint line. I've never had a false positive with them. I think they are extremely sensitive -- but it is important to see if they are positive within that time limit. They do get evaps so don't look back and see if it's pink two hours later. I am crossing my fingers for you!

thanks, i will have to keep trying. i'm leaving today on a work trip for 10 days, so i won't be on for a while, but ill update when i get back! thanks for all the help!! xxx

Last edited:
hello i'm back! had a good trip :) i brought a bunch of tests with me so i could keep obsessing, didn't see anything though. i'm still suspicious though, because af was so weird last week! came on monday the 13th, but it was really really light with only 1 day of real bleeding then just brown spotting after that for 3 or 4 more days off and on. and there were no cramps or anything. never had a period that light before in my life. other than that i was peeing like every hour for the last 4 days, had sores on my gums for about 3 days (strange..), some lightheadedness, one hour of random nausea lol, and had random really light cramps here and there the last few days, even after i stopped bleeding. my boobs stopped hurting and got smaller again the day after af came, but now today they are getting bigger and slightly tender again. Soo either my body is still wacked out from trying to adjust to the pill, or something else, we shall see! I'm just gonna keep testing every day until it's to the point of being way too late to still be negative, just to make sure.

here's todays ic test just for fun.. i dont see anything on it but thought i'd post it anyway :)
IMG_5021.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn't the pill kind of trick your body into thinking it is pregnant? Maybe that is why you have some similar symptoms, hopefully things even out soon for you. :)

yes it does as far as ovulation is concerned, but i was on it for 6 1/2 years before and never had any weird symptoms like this, and always had a regular period. it might be just taking a while for my body to readjust to it which could explain things. i am being extra careful to make sure it's not pregnancy though because there's a pretty good chance of getting pregnant in the first couple months of starting the pill. so just being cautious! plus POAS is kinda fun! haha :)

I thought I saw a little something so I tweaked it, but didn't seem to pull out any color or definite lines

Attachments

• IMG_5021.jpg
    IMG_5021.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 21
aw thanks for tweaking! i bought some more dollar tree hpts and i got a couple opks just to see what they might turn up, for some reason i dont really like those ic's very much. i dont really think im going to get a positive but i really just want to keep checking to make sure. not sure why im so obsessive about it this month lol, just weirded out by symptoms still i guess!

so i have a question about opk's.. i've never done them before so im not sure what to expect.. i did two hpt's and an opk today and everything was neg, but the opk had a pretty good line on it. i know it's not positive unless its as dark as the control, but i thought when you're on the pill that it suppresses LH so I'm wondering why there's this much of a line there? anyone have any info on this?

OPK
IMG_5026.jpg

Dollar Tree hpt
IMG_5055.jpg

IC hpt
IMG_5031.jpg

I see something on the IC :) But I'm well known around here for imagining lines lol

haha i am really bad with imagining them too. Since I haven't gotten a positive yet, i'm assuming all the tests i've taken have been negative, which shows how bad of lines they can get when still negative. A few of them were really convincing, drivin me crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->