**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Hey Tami

Good luck to you for this cycle. I know how it feels when someone just brags of getting pregnant right away. I have a friend who did get pregnant right away and whenever we chat or talk over the phone, all she can ask is our family planning...arrrrrgh. I feel like yelling at times that's none of your business. Why cant people mind their own business??? I never told her that we are TTC. I somehow feel she will derive a sadistic pleasure if she comes to know that I am TTC and not yet pregnant. Oh God I am being so bitchy but cant help really. People got to understand that something's happen when they are meant to happen. All we can do is try and leave the rest up to God. Sorry for all these stupid rants but I do get mad at times.

I hear you, Anne!! I totally agree. In fact, my SIL also said, another time, over the summer, "You and Ben should have a baby." So annoying!!

Hey Tami

Good luck to you for this cycle. I know how it feels when someone just brags of getting pregnant right away. I have a friend who did get pregnant right away and whenever we chat or talk over the phone, all she can ask is our family planning...arrrrrgh. I feel like yelling at times that's none of your business. Why cant people mind their own business??? I never told her that we are TTC. I somehow feel she will derive a sadistic pleasure if she comes to know that I am TTC and not yet pregnant. Oh God I am being so bitchy but cant help really. People got to understand that something's happen when they are meant to happen. All we can do is try and leave the rest up to God. Sorry for all these stupid rants but I do get mad at times.

:hugs:

I hear you, Anne!! I totally agree. In fact, my SIL also said, another time, over the summer, "You and Ben should have a baby." So annoying!!

I completely understand Tami how you must be feeling when people give you all these stupid suggestions. But I sincerely believe we will all get our BFPs soon enough.

Morning ladies!

So really weird, AF has pretty much already "ended"! It's only been like 48 hours!
VERY unusual!

Haha, I don't need the encouragement! The thought crossed my mind last night! I brought it up to DH last night when we were getting ready for bed that it's not normal for me to start & finish within 48 hrs!
Even when I was on the pill I was a 4-5 day'er!

All my cycles since I've come off the pill in June have been 5 days or so.

I wonder if this could be b/c of prenatal vitamins/DHA etc?

I was planning on starting Soy in 2 days.. but now I'm wondering why my period has gotten so short!

That is weird, Liz. I don't think the suppliments would shorten the legnth of your cycle ( would ask you DR though ).

I am going to start the Soy today ( taking CD3-7 ) like I did with clomid. Does anyone find the pills huge ? The ones I bought are big:wacko:

Honestly, I bought the ones from Walmart this weekend but didn't bother to open them up to look at them yet :) I am starting on CD5

Liz, that is strange, but it could be VERY GOOD!! Why dont you poas again and see if anything has changed??

Can I run something by you ladies?? I'm supposed to ov on Saturday. We will be away from Thursday through Sunday at my brother's house and wont be able to :sex: there... Am I totally out this month?? :growlmad: Thanksgiving comes with bad timing this year!!

Yes, I totally do, Liz!! I would wait another 24 hours, just to make sure AF is gone, and then I would poas. I'm just saying that if this is unusual for you, then...

Can I run something by you ladies?? I'm supposed to ov on Saturday. We will be away from Thursday through Sunday at my brother's house and wont be able to :sex: there... Am I totally out this month?? :growlmad: Thanksgiving comes with bad timing this year!!
I don't think so!!!
Since sperm lives for a while, I'd just make sure you BD as much as possible between now & then (including Thursday morning if you can swing it!) and also one more time on Sunday when you return.

Definitely planning to do it on Thursday morning, unless DH feels too much pressure, but I'll do my best to seduce him :) So, my plan is Tuesday night and then Thursday morning, and then when we get back on Sunday -- I think it's funny that I'm sharing my whole sex schedule :)

I think it's funny that I'm sharing my whole sex schedule :)
We all do crazy things when we're desperate :haha:

I think that's a good plan! Try not telling him about the schedule if you think he'll get performance anxiety about it...... :hugs:

I don't think so!!!
Since sperm lives for a while, I'd just make sure you BD as much as possible between now & then (including Thursday morning if you can swing it!) and also one more time on Sunday when you return.

Liz is right sperm can live up to 5 days I think. Just get busy, getting busy ;)

Liz is right sperm can live up to 5 days I think. Just get busy, getting busy :wink:
I've read in some cases, it's lived even longer than 5 days! Like 6-8 days!

So I think if you stick to your schedule, you should still be in the running!
Just make sure you elevate your bum after & use preseed (if you need it)!

I'll just ditch the sweats and wear something sexy to bed before Thursday morning :) Let's see if that works... Hopefully, the swimmers will be in there longer. Trying the Robitussin route this time around, so I'm hoping the swimmers will be happier and will hang out until the eggy makes her debut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->