**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Omg, Liz, that sucks. I would be so mad. But, a good way to think about it is that your baby will be the best one, since you have been waiting long for it!! The BEST THINGS are worth waiting for. Unfortunately, that's my attempt to explain those very annoying facts that some people can just look at each other and get pregnant... Sorry, honey.

Just use both :)
Just to be clear
- robitussin with the "g" ingredient to be taken orally

-Preseed not taken orally :)

Don't want you to confuse yourself.. hehehe j/k

This made me laugh!! I'll try my best to keep them straight :) I can't seem to find preseed at any store!! Tried 3 different pharmacies... Any suggestions?? I'm in New York City, so unfortunately not close to any Walmart.

Try CVS. That's where I got mine

TL - I'm with the ladies who say BD right before you leave if you can. And maybe as soon as you get back! I also think AM BD is particularly lucky, so if you can squeeze in Thursday morning, all the better. Maybe SUnday morning too? Any chance you can just be sneaky and quiet and squeeze a BD in while you're away? :winkwink:

Elliot -- Unfortunately, DH refuses to ever BD in his family's or my family's houses... That's like the highest performance anxiety for him!! So, unfortunately, I dont think we can get one in while we're away, but I will be trying for Thursday morning and then Sunday when we get back!! Let us know what happens with the hospital tour -- GL!!

TL - Dang it! Well, I say desperate times call for desperate measures. If the family home you're visiting is somewhere rural can you drive him to a nice secluded place and convince him? :happydance:

For the record... I tried this on my DH over the summer while we were TTC and camping... he was too afraid we'd get caught! :dohh: I couldn't believe I was more bold about it than he was. And there was nary a human for miles... maybe he was worried about a moose getting a peek! :haha:

Just use both :)
Just to be clear
- robitussin with the "g" ingredient to be taken orally

-Preseed not taken orally :)

Don't want you to confuse yourself.. hehehe j/k

This made me laugh!! I'll try my best to keep them straight :) I can't seem to find preseed at any store!! Tried 3 different pharmacies... Any suggestions?? I'm in New York City, so unfortunately not close to any Walmart.

This made me laugh too! With all the "stuff we take while TTC, don't want to end up with the wrong stuff in the wrong place! :haha:

Ready4OneMore - Welcome to our group! I loved your story of how you put your DH off for so long!

Liz -- any news from you this morning? So sorry you're being put through the ringer by AF this cycle. :hugs:

Well, this morning.. DH was super "in the mood" and trying to get me onboard too!
Unfortunately, I have a carpool and needed to start getting ready abt 10 mins ago... so he was :( when I finally got up to go shower.. He was literally climbing the walls! Hehe and when I ran to the bathroom to get ready to shower, I knew he wouulnt be far behind and try to convince me some more... so I locked the door! Haha he came to the door abt 30 secs later and was like "we are married, why is this door locked!" And I said "because I knew there would be a rabid dog at the door chasing me :)" hehe
So in all the commosion of trying to get ready and out the door and his quest to seduce me, I peed in the toilet! Ahhhhh! Totally forgot abt POAS! So, maybe later? I did test last night (are u really suprised?) And it was BFN.

Well, this morning.. DH was super "in the mood" and trying to get me onboard too!
Unfortunately, I have a carpool and needed to start getting ready abt 10 mins ago... so he was :( when I finally got up to go shower.. He was literally climbing the walls! Hehe and when I ran to the bathroom to get ready to shower, I knew he wouulnt be far behind and try to convince me some more... so I locked the door! Haha he came to the door abt 30 secs later and was like "we are married, why is this door locked!" And I said "because I knew there would be a rabid dog at the door chasing me :)" hehe
So in all the commosion of trying to get ready and out the door and his quest to seduce me, I peed in the toilet! Ahhhhh! Totally forgot abt POAS! So, maybe later? I did test last night (are u really suprised?) And it was BFN.

OMG Liz! This is too funny! First time I've ever heard of anybody's randy DH keeping them from peeing on a stick with his antics! :rofl:

So AF is still staying away I take it?

OMG Liz! This is too funny! First time I've ever heard of anybody's randy DH keeping them from peeing on a stick with his antics! :rofl:

So AF is still staying away I take it?

Ya, I had a little bit of remnants yesterday (maybe like equivalent to spotting) but I'm pretty sure I'm done. I'm probably going to go to the bathroom to check in a few to see if there's been any change since I showered this morning at 7am...

Okay first I am at work (I know I am bad) but I laughed so hard when I read this. Thanks for sharing you made me laugh.

Liz, you are too funny!!
Elliot, I will try my best to seduce him while we're away :)
DH and I have an appt with my OB today to talk about starting up some testing. I think he will be getting his SA next week... Dont want him to do it this week, since I want all of sperm in me, not in some cup, during this very important week!!
Will update you ladies after the appt.

Hey liz..... since you are our local techie and chart lady can you ck mine out?!?!??! I have been feeling wierd all day and last night, heartburn last night and sore BBs this AM. I am pretty sure I'm out this month, but I felt really wet down there so I cked my CM and now there is more of it and it is watery. It has been sticky and dry since CD12 or 13 (sorry if this is TMI) I am wondering if it is just AF on the way or what???? I think I OVed on the 8th or the 9th but only BD on the 4,5,6, then the 14,15. Anyone have a clue????

CLW: Has this ever happened to you, or is it unusual??:dust:

Tl: No this has never happened before, I usually stay "dry/sticky" un till AF shows up. I did alot diff this cycle, but didnt get to BD during what I thought was my fertile period, so I guess my body is just wierd...... which is no suprise:dohh:

Is there any chance this watery cm coincided with a later than usual OV?

I've also heard some ladies say they had tons of wet CM during much of 1st Tri, including 2WW. I was just the opposite though... went drier than I think I've ever been for my 2WW.

Sorry I don't have anything more conclusive to offer.

:hi: Welcome ready4onemore loved your story :) Good luck and lots of :dust: to you during your TTC journey!!!!

Hey Liz - On a completely off-topic note... Since you're our tech-goddess can you help me out with a question? I started a thread about how my dang butt's already expanding, and then I realized there was a typo in the thread title. Do you know how to change the title of a thread you've started?

And on a completely different off-topic subject... For everybody who celebrates Thanksgiving, what part of the meal are you looking most forward to?

For me... Stuffing, turkey and cranberry sauce!!!! All together in the same bite and then later in sandwiches. With gravy, of course! :winkwink:

Is there any chance this watery cm coincided with a later than usual OV?

I've also heard some ladies say they had tons of wet CM during much of 1st Tri, including 2WW. I was just the opposite though... went drier than I think I've ever been for my 2WW.

Sorry I don't have anything more conclusive to offer.

I guess it's poss. I am not sure when I OVed or if I even did:shrug: I need to do somemore research on soy, maybe thats what has me so messed up. All I do know is my CM is still wet, my BBs hurt and my cervix is soft now. I always swear that I wont symptom spot, but it NEVER works...LOL. I figured I wouldnt do it this time b/c we didn't BD @ what I thought was the right time. Oh well........

How are you feeling today? I may have missed it in the thread, but have you made your Drs appt?

I guess it's poss. I am not sure when I OVed or if I even did:shrug: I need to do somemore research on soy, maybe thats what has me so messed up. All I do know is my CM is still wet, my BBs hurt and my cervix is soft now. I always swear that I wont symptom spot, but it NEVER works...LOL. I figured I wouldnt do it this time b/c we didn't BD @ what I thought was the right time. Oh well........

How are you feeling today? I may have missed it in the thread, but have you made your Drs appt?

Do you usually get OV symptoms CLW? I've heard some gals say they get all those things at OV, but II never got sore BBs for OV or pre-AF so they were one of my biggest hints during my 2WW. I checked my CP a lot during my BFP 2WW and it seemed to be really different compared to what others described. Mine was mostly very high, and medium to firm. But about 6 or 8DPO it started feeling almost bumpy on the end (wtf?). It changed a lot, so I'm not sure whether it meant anythign for me.

So I'm thinking if these are like OV symptoms you usually get, then maybe you need to get home and BD!!! And if they're not like normal OV symptoms, then I'd be right there with you symptom spotting all the way! If they're abnormal symptoms for you, then it could be a good sign! FX! :hugs:

Oops... and I got so excited about your symptoms CLW, I forgot to answer you other question! :winkwink:

Thanks for asking. I'm feeling really good. Definitely not like my old normal self, but really happy and rolling with the punches. Already seem to be swelling all over even though even though it seems way too early. Had no idea my bum would be expanding so rapidly! :haha:

We have to choose a hospital before we can choose a doctor, because each hospital only works with certain docs. We have our hospital tour tonight and if that goes well we'll be ready to start making our doc appointments tomorrow.

CLW -- This could be very good. I wonder what's happening in there. When are you testing??

Hey Liz - On a completely off-topic note... Since you're our tech-goddess can you help me out with a question? I started a thread about how my dang butt's already expanding, and then I realized there was a typo in the thread title. Do you know how to change the title of a thread you've started?

First, go to the 1st post you made and go EDIT
then the box comes up for your edits and that box is your signature and under that is another EDIT button. Click that! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->