**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Should I be using preseed instead of robitussin?? Which do you think is better??

Just use both :)
Just to be clear
- robitussin with the "g" ingredient to be taken orally

-Preseed not taken orally :)

Don't want you to confuse yourself.. hehehe j/k

Hey liz..... since you are our local techie and chart lady can you ck mine out?!?!??! I have been feeling wierd all day and last night, heartburn last night and sore BBs this AM. I am pretty sure I'm out this month, but I felt really wet down there so I cked my CM and now there is more of it and it is watery. It has been sticky and dry since CD12 or 13 (sorry if this is TMI) I am wondering if it is just AF on the way or what???? I think I OVed on the 8th or the 9th but only BD on the 4,5,6, then the 14,15. Anyone have a clue????

Hey liz..... since you are our local techie and chart lady can you ck mine out?!?!??! I have been feeling wierd all day and last night, heartburn last night and sore BBs this AM. I am pretty sure I'm out this month, but I felt really wet down there so I cked my CM and now there is more of it and it is watery. It has been sticky and dry since CD12 or 13 (sorry if this is TMI) I am wondering if it is just AF on the way or what???? I think I OVed on the 8th or the 9th but only BD on the 4,5,6, then the 14,15. Anyone have a clue????
I'll claim to be a techie, but not a chart lady (especially when it comes to temps since I just started temping myself!) but I think the spike in your temp could be a good thing.. But it's still very early to tell.

Have you tried the feature where you look at other charts that are similar to yours?
Menu > Chart Gallery > Find Charts like yours

Hello ladies,

Do you have room for one more? I am recently ttc after have a TR (tubal reversal). My dh and myself are both 38.

Awww, Good luck TL:dust: and on a good note, when I had my IUI it was the day AFTER OV that we did the IUI because DH was away on business and got stuck at the boarder for a day. I was so stressed that we missed "it" but lo and behold :bfp: and now we have Emily:cloud9:

Welcome Ready, I have chatted with you a few times over in TR forum:hugs:

Liz - any more news on the strangely short AF? I've never had one like that, but I'm with TL that if it's strange for you then it could be worth keeping an eye on. Your AF is really playing some serious mind games girl! :wacko:

Hope everybody else is feeling good today. Sorry CLW, but I don't know the first thing about charts, so I'm no help at all there. Keeping my fingers crossed it's good news for you!

TL - I'm with the ladies who say BD right before you leave if you can. And maybe as soon as you get back! I also think AM BD is particularly lucky, so if you can squeeze in Thursday morning, all the better. Maybe SUnday morning too? Any chance you can just be sneaky and quiet and squeeze a BD in while you're away? :winkwink:

DH and I were supposed to go visit a hospital this afternoon to decide if it's where we want to go (still seems strange having to pick a hospital before picking a doc, but there you go!). They wound up with all their rooms full at the last minute so we had to reschedule for tomorrow. Really hoping we can get in tomorrow as otherwise I'm worried we'll have to wait till after Thanksgiving and I'm nervous if we haven't scheduled our doc visits by then we might get pushed past Xmas.

Wound up being away from the internet again today, but will check in with all you ladies in the AM! And looking for an update from Liz then too! :hugs:

Ugh, just found out one of DH's friend's is pregnant! (well, I mean his wife's pregnant!)

THEY CONCEIVED ONE WHOLE FREAKING MONTH AFTER THEIR WEDDING THAT WE ATTENDED THIS SUMMER.

Ugh, just found out one of DH's friend's is pregnant! (well, I mean his wife's pregnant!)

THEY CONCEIVED ONE WHOLE FREAKING MONTH AFTER THEIR WEDDING THAT WE ATTENDED THIS SUMMER.

Aww Liz:hugs: Some people are just soooooooooo lucky but we all will have our BFP too.

Hello ladies,

Do you have room for one more? I am recently ttc after have a TR (tubal reversal). My dh and myself are both 38.

Welcome! We actually have an initiation process. :happydance:

You have to tell us a story about how you and your DH/OH met or a story from your wedding. :flower: GO!

Liz - any more news on the strangely short AF? I've never had one like that, but I'm with TL that if it's strange for you then it could be worth keeping an eye on. Your AF is really playing some serious mind games girl! :wacko:
Nothing yet as I won't be testing til tomorrow morning.. I almost feel like what's the point b/c it's just going to come back BFN anyway but what the hell, I'll try tomorrow.

How was your weekend, Elliot?

Hello ladies,

Welcome! We actually have an initiation process. :happydance:

You have to tell us a story about how you and your DH/OH met or a story from your wedding. :flower: GO!

My husband and I met through some mutal friends. I actually did not like him at all!! LOL He was always asking to take me out and I would said NO! before he could finish his sentence. :haha: But one day my good friend was moving and she called and said Greg said for you to come help us move. Mind you we had another friend name Greg who like a brother to me. She never said which Greg and of course me trusting her I never asked which one. I get over there and it is him. I looked at her and told her "I know you did not call me with him over here." She begged me to be nice to him and said he had been asking for me all night. So I said okay. He was very nice and kind and we exchanged numbers later that night. He called serveral times and asked me out and at the last minute I would always cancel. So one day I called him and asked him to go out and he kindly declined my offer.:haha: But we continued phone conversations. One Sunday morning about 4am my house was burgalized while I was sleeping. I woke up to stare the burglar in the face and he fled. So after calling 911 I called him and he came right after the police did. And the rest is history. Sorry so long.

BTW, if you want to see all our stories, you're going to have to skim through the thread hehehehe

Just use both :)
Just to be clear
- robitussin with the "g" ingredient to be taken orally

-Preseed not taken orally :)

Don't want you to confuse yourself.. hehehe j/k

This made me laugh!! I'll try my best to keep them straight :) I can't seem to find preseed at any store!! Tried 3 different pharmacies... Any suggestions?? I'm in New York City, so unfortunately not close to any Walmart.

CLW: Has this ever happened to you, or is it unusual??:dust:

Hope everybody else is feeling good today. Sorry CLW, but I don't know the first thing about charts, so I'm no help at all there. Keeping my fingers crossed it's good news for you!

TL - I'm with the ladies who say BD right before you leave if you can. And maybe as soon as you get back! I also think AM BD is particularly lucky, so if you can squeeze in Thursday morning, all the better. Maybe SUnday morning too? Any chance you can just be sneaky and quiet and squeeze a BD in while you're away? :winkwink:

DH and I were supposed to go visit a hospital this afternoon to decide if it's where we want to go (still seems strange having to pick a hospital before picking a doc, but there you go!). They wound up with all their rooms full at the last minute so we had to reschedule for tomorrow. Really hoping we can get in tomorrow as otherwise I'm worried we'll have to wait till after Thanksgiving and I'm nervous if we haven't scheduled our doc visits by then we might get pushed past Xmas.

Wound up being away from the internet again today, but will check in with all you ladies in the AM! And looking for an update from Liz then too! :hugs:

Elliot -- Unfortunately, DH refuses to ever BD in his family's or my family's houses... That's like the highest performance anxiety for him!! So, unfortunately, I dont think we can get one in while we're away, but I will be trying for Thursday morning and then Sunday when we get back!! Let us know what happens with the hospital tour -- GL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->