**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Oh Liz they look yummy:thumbup: We used to do a cookie exchange at work..I miss that !

Well I found my CD1 today, the :witch: got me :cry:

I have seen other forums on here about Soy, does it actually work ? How much do you need to take and when ? I tryed Google and didn't find much info..:shrug:

Well off to do my :laundry::hangwashing::iron: ... woot, woot...a fun and exciting Saturday night...:haha:

I've seen on here that Soy definitely helps shorten super long cycles. I picked up some from Walmart today. $6. The good thing is you only have to take it for 5 days of your entire cycle (anymore is bad for you).

I'm going to do 120 mg (3pills) on CD5-CD7 and then 160 mg (4pills) on CD8-CD9.
I got AF at 11:45pm last night too.. I hate her.

Darn...and I was in Walmart today..I am going to go back and try them for a couple of cycles. I am totally unsure when I OV. I know back when I had the IUI it was on CD11..but I had a HGC shot to force OV. How do you tell when your going to OV ?

Yayyyyyyyyyy Liz the cookies look so yummylicious:thumbup:

About this cough syrup thing...is it safe to take just to increase CM? Also anyone knows about pre-seed? Is it a lubricant? Is it only used by the male partner or both? I dont know but somehow feel I dont have enough EWCM during fertile days.

Oh Liz they look yummy:thumbup: We used to do a cookie exchange at work..I miss that !

Well I found my CD1 today, the :witch: got me :cry:

I have seen other forums on here about Soy, does it actually work ? How much do you need to take and when ? I tryed Google and didn't find much info..:shrug:

Well off to do my :laundry::hangwashing::iron: ... woot, woot...a fun and exciting Saturday night...:haha:

I am sorry hun:hugs: Seems all of us are getting the witch almost at the same time. I am currently CD3. This TTC thing is such an ordeal. Whoever said making babies is easy:nope: I wonder how do people become pregnant accidentally:wacko:

Ugh, I posted a response and it disappeared.

Cough syrup: safe to use. Search for it on the forums. I have seen threads.

Preseed: It's amazing! We're going to keep using it even after we're done TTC. It's "nicer" than most other lubricants. We use it externally only to get things started but you are "supposed" to use it with the applicant and put it inside..
https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/pre-seed.html

I wonder how do people become pregnant accidentally:wacko:

I was bitching to DH about the same thing this week.

how the hell do people have "accidents"? Or get pregnant when the condom breaks a little... Or get pregnant when the guy pulls out.... or get pregnant when couples use the whole "family planning" method by having sex on days that are NOT the fertile days.

seriously!!! HOW?? :shrug:

wow my cd1 was yesterday too, so liz, future, and I are close to same cd1.... but I'm still trying to figure out how long my cycles will be since I didn't AF for five whole years while on Mirena! It used to be 28 days years ago, but now I don't know anymore.

and yes those cookies do look mighty delicious!! I wish I didn't have a sweet tooth, I need to loose more weight.

Going to watch a movie with DH (the movie Grown-ups) I heard it's funny. Hope you ladies have a great night :flower:

:[/QUOTE]

I am sorry hun:hugs: Seems all of us are getting the witch almost at the same time. I am currently CD3. This TTC thing is such an ordeal. Whoever said making babies is easy:nope: I wonder how do people become pregnant accidentally:wacko:[/QUOTE]

And Anne is close to same cycle too :flower:

how the hell do people have "accidents"? Or get pregnant when the condom breaks a little... Or get pregnant when the guy pulls out.... or get pregnant when couples use the whole "family planning" method by having sex on days that are NOT the fertile days.

Liz wonder wonder indeed:shrug: And we seem to be doing every thing possible...from soy to opk to pre-seed to lifting legs in the air and trying to stay elevated and yet we dont fall pregnant. Sigh!!! At times I really wish could guide the lil swimmers towards that egg.

I was saying to DH also this week that it'd be much more convenient if there was a glass window on my tummy so I could see what was going on in there..

He said.. "ya, but that wouldn't be sexy." :haha:

Liz wonder wonder indeed:shrug: And we seem to be doing every thing possible...from soy to opk to pre-seed to lifting legs in the air and trying to stay elevated and yet we dont fall pregnant. Sigh!!! At times I really wish could guide the lil swimmers towards that egg.

It is so frustrating!!!! 3 of the ladies in my DH's office are all preggo, one girl stopped b/c and was preggers the first month, the other was ntnp and the third girl blows my mind b/c they used a condom AND she was on b/c. He almost didnt tell me about it b/c he didnt want to upset me.

Good morning ladies :hi: I see you all have been busy as always :) Liz, I'm not a sweets person either but those look amazing!!!!

As I remember I was on clomid from CD3-7 so I think I will try that this cycle. I am going into town today for the local Santa Clause parade so I will pop into the drug store and pick some up..

I wish I had the answer on why it is hard for some and easy for others to get pregnant. I have a girlfriend that Fosters children and the stories behind some of those children is so sad ,then there a wonderful couples who try and try and spend thousands just to have a child that you just know who make wonderful parents. I have some serious questions for St.Peter when I get to those pearly gates !!

thank you clw for the info. I've learned a lot from you all so far!

I, too, have always wondered how many woman become pregnant either on "accident", while on b/c, or not even wanting to, but they still get pregnant. I have nothing against them, obviously, I would still be happy for them. It's just a hard question to ponder....wondering why so many of us have to try so hard. I do...however, believe that everything happens for a reason, even though we don't always understand what the reason may be. Some things are meant for us to not understand, I guess. I have to think that way sometimes to help me get thru tough times in life.

But here is more :dust::dust: for everybody so we all get :bfp: for Christmas!!!

Hi all!

Liz, I'm so sorry to hear that nasty witch showed up after all! :witch: I was really hoping she'd gotten completely sunburned in Mexico, then gotten kinapped and held hostage for a good 9 months! I hope you treated yourself to a nice alchoholic beverage (or whatever treat you most enjoy) when she made her unwelcome appearance. I really hope for you she decides to take another holiday in December and this time gets herself quite thoroughly lost! Sending a big ((((hug)))) you way, hun! :hugs:

Oh, and your cookies look fabulous-o! What kinds did you make?

Welcome to everybody else who joined! Sorry I've been absent while you've all been chatting this weekend. I've no internet at home (just borrowing my mum's for a moment -- and having a hard time keeping my secret while I'm here! :winkwink: ). I'll catch up on Monday.

Take care all, and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Anne -- I dont understand it, either. Makes me so mad. "We weren't even trying..." "The condom broke..." But, the best, which I overheard the other day by my SIL was, "When your brother and I start to try, I'm sure we will get pregnant right away. Everybody I know gets pregnant on the first try." What it took me to not choke her across the table... (She doesn't know we're trying).

I'm CD 6 today. Just bought some Guasanifen (I think that's what it's called), but I got the store brand, since it was cheaper than Robitussin there. I'm planning to start it on Tuesday.

Fun times...

Hope you are all having a nice weekend!! It's been a weekend of errands for us... I'm already hungry for dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->