**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Sheryl, how are you feeling today??

I POPPED LAST NIGHT!! It's like my belly read my mind. I can't suck it in anymore, and it looks different than fat or bloat -- It's round!!

Where is everybody?? I know nobody is hung over from last night's St Patty's Day.

Sorry, just got in from work. I am pooped and nauteous in the mornings. My back has hurt 2 days in a row but DH says he doesn't believe it's pregnancy related. Of course this is the same guy that told me I was only 2 weeks pregnant last night and I told him if he told one I was 2 weeks I would hit him. This morning I thought I was going to throw up at work but managed to not. I started crying and wasn't sure exactly what for.

And TL I hope I pop at 10 weeks. That would sure be fun!!

I'm starting to show pretty obviously now. Doesn't look like bloat anymore (like that pic I posted from 12 weeks in the black tank top).

I'll get hubby to take a pic tonight in black again for you all.

THANK GOD FOR SHAWLS!

I am sunburned from Saturday. Don't use Burt's Bees Chemical Free sunscreen. $15 and junk. I applied it an hour before I left and was only outside an hour and a half. I am still going to research whether my sensitivity can really be so so early.

I feel so ridiculous today because I had to go shopping and I am not even 5 weeks. My dress boots that I wear to work have 2" heels so I got some black Dr. Scholl's essentially flat boots. (And a few pair of black socks.) And a hand bag that is big enough to carry my snacks, water, tylenol, etc. And a body pillow to sleep on so hopefully I will be able to get better quality sleep. And of course some snacks b/c I have gotten better about snacking during the day.

At work silly willy. I only pop over to this thread if there is activity.

Sorry TL, have been busy and was under the weather yesterday. Saw your post that your tummy has popped - you must be tickled! How are you feeling these days?

I'm feeling like a whale to be honest, and a weepy whale at that, so I'm not much fun ATM. :wacko:

Sorry TL, have been busy and was under the weather yesterday. Saw your post that your tummy has popped - you must be tickled! How are you feeling these days?

I'm feeling like a whale to be honest, and a weepy whale at that, so I'm not much fun ATM. :wacko:

Awh, I'm sure your belly looks gorgeous!! Are you feeling better from yesterday??

I'm feeling all right, just scared about my next scan -- I keep thinking what if I dont get good news? I have the scan one week from tomorrow. I keep reading things online about mc and mmc (it seems like it happens to everybody), and I feel like I have been so scared since I had the spotting and lower back pain last week, since those are symptoms of mmc... This week needs to go by fast, so that I can just get to that scan...

Work has been nuts lately!!

ok, seriously though, I think my bump is shrinking!!!!!!! :wacko:

Attachments

• SDC10306a - Copy.jpg
    SDC10306a - Copy.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 5
But I've actually finally only gained one pound (not counting the 6 lbs that I lost!)
this whole thing is so weird....

I'm feeling all right, just scared about my next scan -- I keep thinking what if I dont get good news? I have the scan one week from tomorrow. I keep reading things online about mc and mmc (it seems like it happens to everybody), and I feel like I have been so scared since I had the spotting and lower back pain last week, since those are symptoms of mmc... This week needs to go by fast, so that I can just get to that scan...

TL - You've got to stay away from all that scary online stuff about MCs, TL! :hugs: It'll drive you cdrazy and make you think MCs are happening to everybody when in fact a healthy pregnancy is the norm! Please honey, save yourself the misery... being PG is tough enough without adding extra worry to it. :flower:

Besides... like me, you took a long time to get PG. When DH and I got our first scan our Dr. told us we "made a good one." Sounds simple enough, but it made us feel just great. It also made me think that maybe it took us so long because we had some early MCs before a BFP would even show and that my body never settled with a BFP until it had a good, strong implanted little seed. Might sound silly, but it made me feel really confident. I hope you can find a way to feel a bit more confident and a bit less anxious too. :thumbup:

And with any luck the next week will fly and you'll be at your next scan before you know it, weeping about seeing your amazing little one and hearing that everything's just fine. :)

TL - You've got to stay away from all that scary online stuff about MCs, TL! :hugs: It'll drive you cdrazy and make you think MCs are happening to everybody when in fact a healthy pregnancy is the norm! Please honey, save yourself the misery... being PG is tough enough without adding extra worry to it. :flower:

Besides... like me, you took a long time to get PG. When DH and I got our first scan our Dr. told us we "made a good one." Sounds simple enough, but it made us feel just great. It also made me think that maybe it took us so long because we had some early MCs before a BFP would even show and that my body never settled with a BFP until it had a good, strong implanted little seed. Might sound silly, but it made me feel really confident. I hope you can find a way to feel a bit more confident and a bit less anxious too. :thumbup:

And with any luck the next week will fly and you'll be at your next scan before you know it, weeping about seeing your amazing little one and hearing that everything's just fine. :)

Thank you, honey. Your post rocked and made me feel so good. You are totally right. I will stop reading all that crap -- It is making me crazy!! Our beans are sticky :hugs:

Thank you, honey. Your post rocked and made me feel so good. You are totally right. I will stop reading all that crap -- It is making me crazy!! Our beans are sticky :hugs:

:hugs:

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Got to take care of yourself... somebody important :baby: is counting on you :winkwink:

And you're at 11 weeks already?!? How time flies! You're almost in 2nd Tri already!

I am doing good today. Work as usual for 3 weeks after this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->