**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I have serious bumb envy these days. I thought I would pop early, since I'm so petite, but I feel like I look smaller than last week!! Arg!! Give me some pop-age!!

Hello ladies

I am back from my vacation and it was wonderful to say the least. Only af arrived right on time to spoil my mood. So we move on to cycle#8 OMG even typing this freaks me out. Dont know what the future has in store for me...I have booked an appointment with my doctor in end May to see if any thing is wrong with me...I remain awake at nights these days, its probably the stress thats getting on to me.

Sheryl
Fingers crossed that at least you get a BFP this month. A bfp in this thread is due now.

Ready
Yayyyyyyy for the skiing. Its already 80 there in Texas OMG. It is in 40s here and am so much waiting for spring.

Liz
That is great news at your work place. So after two weeks time you can flaunt that bump :)

Heather
You so deserve this vacation honey.

TL Elliot
How are you two wonderful ladies doing? I am sorry I have not been able to read much, just skimming through.

Anne, you are back!! Do you feel rejuvinated, even though af came?? Remember that cycle 9 was my lucky one!! It will happen, honey.

Elliot, it does not matter if it is union or not.

TL, you will be one of those that pop all at once.

Liz, I am so thankful you are safe at work. :happydance:

Anne, sorry about AF. But I am glad you had a great trip.

Anna, glad you had fun! If my cycles follow their regular routine, I should not be having AF while we are gone. I don't think I have O'd yet, and vacay is 8 days away so I think I should be good lol.

Welcome back Anne! So glad the trip was great. Sorry to hear the witch decided to drop by, but I'm still holding out hope your LO is coming soon. :hugs:

TL - 10 weeks is still pretty early for much bumpage according to lots of people. But it'll come, don't you worry! :flower: And try to relax about all those sensations and aches and stuff. I think being PG is like 9 months of random (and sometimes unpleasant) physical experiences, but they're mostly temporary and don't mean anything other than that our bodies are working hard to adjust to housing two. My current least favorite... holy discharge Batman! :wacko: Try to stay positive for your LO hun :thumbup:

Thank you, girls. Everything is so new and scary!! It's crazy there's a person in there!!

Thank you, girls. Everything is so new and scary!! It's crazy there's a person in there!!

Oh I know it! I still can't stop thinking "Holy cow, there's a little person in there!" Especially when s/he is dancing about and banging on my belly :)

I think having wished and waited for so long makes it even more magical.

Oh I know it! I still can't stop thinking "Holy cow, there's a little person in there!" Especially when s/he is dancing about and banging on my belly :)

I think having wished and waited for so long makes it even more magical.

Totally agree!! Anne, read what Elliot just wrote... It will be so magical for you when it happens!!

Got 2 quick, strong :bfp:s!!! Now I just need a sticky sticky bean!

https://photos.bravenet.com/212/756/377/3/1BEADF4020.jpg

Wow Sheryl!!!! Those are some nice solid BFPs girl!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

What wonderful news! Congratulations! Sending you all kinds of sticky vibes and well wishes for a healthy and happy 9 months! :flower:

Thanks! I took the i/c not knowing if it would still be too early and then I saw a line within a minute so I decided to do the other one too. We have told our parents, siblings and friends and everyone is excited for us.

Got 2 quick, strong :bfp:s!!! Now I just need a sticky sticky bean!

https://photos.bravenet.com/212/756/377/3/1BEADF4020.jpg

Yay!!! Congrats Sherl!! Please stick little one. Now I need to catch some of that baby dust.

Yaaaaay, Sheryl!! So happy for you, honey!! Are you on cloud 9??

I am excited. But also being very cautious since I am still at work. I have to be putting out way more than I am drinking. I am at work and made myself some grape Kool-Aid in hopes that it would make me want to drink but I just don't. I also have no appetite today so I have only had a small amount of tortilla soup at lunch. And I found out what PB poo looks like. It wasn't pleasant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->