**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Hiya ladies,

I am back. My trip was so much fun. The snow start melting when I got there and this morning my SIL text me that they had a snow storm. SMH I told her it was because I bought the Texas heat with me. LOL Mall of America is huge. I had to buy some shoes. I am a shoe addict. LOL

I hope everyone is well.

Thank you, honey. Your post rocked and made me feel so good. You are totally right. I will stop reading all that crap -- It is making me crazy!! Our beans are sticky :hugs:

:hugs:

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Got to take care of yourself... somebody important :baby: is counting on you :winkwink:

And you're at 11 weeks already?!? How time flies! You're almost in 2nd Tri already!

I know, can't wait to graduate to the 2nd Tri :happydance:

Hiya ladies,

I am back. My trip was so much fun. The snow start melting when I got there and this morning my SIL text me that they had a snow storm. SMH I told her it was because I bought the Texas heat with me. LOL Mall of America is huge. I had to buy some shoes. I am a shoe addict. LOL

I hope everyone is well.

Happy you had so much fun!! Good to have you back!!

Welcome back Ready! Glad to hear you had a great time and got some great new shoes! Nothing like a little retail therapy, is there? :)

Wish you'd send some of your Texas heat my way. I could use some sunshine and temps above 40F!

So I leave for Rhode Island tomorrow and I am SO excited because my BFF is taking me to the Coach OUTLET on Friday! And DH is letting me get a purse! (if its under 100 bucks that is, which I guess is fairly easy to find if you are at the outlet, have coupons, and shop the clearance) I'm SO excited! I've always wanted a coach. I'm not much into designer stuff but I LOVE purses and I've never had a designer one <3

We got a Coach store at our mall but I am not going to be shopping there. According to the salespeople they don't have sales there. But if I go to Macy's or I think Dillards I can get a good deal.

We got a Coach store at our mall but I am not going to be shopping there. According to the salespeople they don't have sales there. But if I go to Macy's or I think Dillards I can get a good deal.

Well this is a coach outlet so its all last season stuff. My bff got an 800 dollar purse for 80 bucks :thumbup:

LMAO. I wouldn't know last season from this season if it slapped me in the face. So I wouldn't mind being last season at all. I don't think I try to dress currently. In South Texas it doesn't matter much.

I had a baked potato with bbq and cheese. It was yummy. And cheap to boot. 4.30 without a drink (I took it back to my office across the street and had water like a good prego.)

I feel like I dont drink sufficient water... I have to get on that. I must have like two cups each day, and yet I should be having like 8 cups...

I think I do at least 4. I try to make myself take at least a sip every time I think about it.

So this morning I had my progesterone and 1st HCG check. It apparently is costing me 116.40 every time they run a test so I had to pay that x2 today and once more Monday when I test HCG again. And that's with a 20% cash discount. :( I talked to my doctor's office and they said I can put off the rest of my bloodwork until May when hopefully I will be covered by Medicaid.

So this morning I had my progesterone and 1st HCG check. It apparently is costing me 116.40 every time they run a test so I had to pay that x2 today and once more Monday when I test HCG again. And that's with a 20% cash discount. :( I talked to my doctor's office and they said I can put off the rest of my bloodwork until May when hopefully I will be covered by Medicaid.

Ugh that sucks. But its super easy to get covered by Medicaid even if you make good money, they are good about keeping pregnant girls and their babies healthy :thumbup:

So I am having TONS of fun in Rhode Island. I am in love with my new Niece (boxer named Sasha lol) Who is a riot. I got up before my friends this morning so I went to let her out of the cage and she was just all wiggles when she realized it was me getting her out and not my friends :haha:

I also went to the Coach outlet and got TWO purses! Everyday purse and a small hand bag purse for about 130 bucks. The handbag purse alone is worth 380! So I got 300 off of that purse, can't complain about that! And I was going to get two hand bags for my sis and SIL as gifts, and I was showing them pics to see what they liked best. I picked out a purple one for my sis, knowing she'd pick that one. She wanted to see others but kept going back to the purple one, I sure do know my big sis and her love of purple! And my SIL picked hers out, and I thought about what my mom had said recently about how she wants a giant grandma purse with lots of pockets and zippers and dividers but doesn't want it to LOOK like a grandma bag.

So I called up my sis and said "Hey, do you think you guys would want to just PAY for yours. I know I said I'd get them for you as a gift and I can afford it, but if I combine what I was going to pay for your two, I could get mom a NICE big bag. They both agreed that sounded like a better idea and agreed to pay for theirs as long as it was under 50.

So I got my mom a huge bag with lots of pockets, zippers, compartments, very GRANDMA like lol. But its a tan purse with pink leather straps, its SO cute.

I am not sure whether we will be able to get it for April but for sure for May we should be.

Ok so first off, I decided to take my first "bump" pic today. Mostly bloat but I want to be able to see changes like everyone else. 5+4 calculated using ovulation not AF.
https://photos.bravenet.com/212/756/377/3/44137E8658.jpg

https://photos.bravenet.com/212/756/377/3/90F28ED83D.jpg
I am getting my HCG test results from Friday in the morning and taking more so I thought I would see if I can get a dark dark line on my IC. Got it!! It was as dark as the control line before I even took it out of the cup this time. :)

https://photos.bravenet.com/212/756/377/3/1BEADF4020.jpg
Original IC for reference. Within 1 minute.

Morning ladies! Glad to see everybody's feeling good and having fun shopping :)

Still having terribly cold weather here, but had a productive weekend and finally got my taxes done. :coffee: Phew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->