**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Are you serious?? I dont even think the last part that you wrote is legal!!

How long have you worked there?? Are there any other women that have had babies in the last year or two??

I've worked here for almost 6 years now and have had stellar performance reviews and 2 promotions. That's what makes this feel like a slap in the face now. :nope:

My office is very tiny and is part of a larger organization. I know some women in the larger organization have had babies in the last 2 years.

But unfortunately there seems to be some bad blood between the offices and ours is the new kid on the block and not very well liked by those at the top, so sometimes it feels we get treated differently. I'm not sure that I could get "approved" for the same benefits those others ladies have gotten...

Tickets are booked! I can't wait to see my bestie. I havn't seen her since June. Plus I had made her a collar for her new dog, which has pineapples on it (which is her favorite fruit and her and her mom both decorate with pineapples) She knew I made a collar but has NO idea what it looks like! I was going to mail it to her but I'm so excited for her to see it in person!

What does soy iso do? Not worried about crosshairs. Cm is very obvious w. Twice today I felt af coming and it was nothing. No sign of blood.

Fixes your LP length and gives you a stronger egg. You only have to take it for like 5 days at the beginning-ish of your cycle

Are you serious?? I dont even think the last part that you wrote is legal!!

How long have you worked there?? Are there any other women that have had babies in the last year or two??

I've worked here for almost 6 years now and have had stellar performance reviews and 2 promotions. That's what makes this feel like a slap in the face now. :nope:

My office is very tiny and is part of a larger organization. I know some women in the larger organization have had babies in the last 2 years.

But unfortunately there seems to be some bad blood between the offices and ours is the new kid on the block and not very well liked by those at the top, so sometimes it feels we get treated differently. I'm not sure that I could get "approved" for the same benefits those others ladies have gotten...

Could you ask one of your well connected work friends who knows someone who has been pregnant and gone through all this before to have lunch (your treat!) with you both so you can get the low-down??

What does soy iso do? Not worried about crosshairs. Cm is very obvious w. Twice today I felt af coming and it was nothing. No sign of blood.

Fixes your LP length and gives you a stronger egg. You only have to take it for like 5 days at the beginning-ish of your cycle

My LP is long enough now though, I just want it to be steady and the same amount of days every month. This cycle may end up being 34 days instead of the 33 that is predictable. About 5 times today I have felt flow and gone to check and it was just CM. I have checked for blood in my area and nothing.

I don't know. I only have 1 more test but I really don't want to test. Friday for sure if I haven't started.

Supposed to go to the beach Saturday and not sure I will be able to enjoy it atm.

Morning everyone!

Heather - Happy vacationing!

Sheryl - Any more news yet on AF? FXd!

Everybody else - I woke up feeling much better this morning. New day, lovely sunrise, fresh mood... screw the suckers! I'm going to try not to let anymore work stuff make me all anxious and worried when I should be focused on staying positive and happy and growing this little baby! :) I'm going to start looking for other PT or telecommute positions for after baby arrives. May look into teaching some Adult Education courses again.

Hope everybody is having a good day too!

I am expecting a :bfp: next time I test. Temp is back up. No af in sight.

Oh Sheryl how exciting! Temp spike looks good! Keeping fingers crossed this is the lucky cycle! :thumbup: Keep us updated!

oooh, I looked at yours and then I had to go back and compare it to what mine looked like when I got my :bfp: (you can still see it in my siggy)

I really hope this is it!! :flower:
Keep us posted!

You're going to be going to the bathroom like a crazy woman today at any hint of moisture! hahaha

Hello ladies,

Elliot, if you are on FMLA they cannot fire you. It is to protect your job. My degree and training is HRM. I choose this field because I hate when people try to take advantage of people because they don't fully know or understand. I will look up all the laws and rules and try to get back with you but I am sure it is the same across the board.

Heather, yay for taking a trip. I am going skiing this Friday. I never been. I am from Texas so we don't get much snow and right now it is almost 80 degress.

TL, how are you feeling?

Liz, did they tell you if they could see the gender of your baby? If you said it please forgive me.

Hi Ready! You're skiing trip sounds like a blast! Hope you have a ton of fun. I've never been a good skiier... just too uncoordinated I guess, snowboarding was much eaiser for me cause I didn't have to worry about crossing my skis!... but it's all fun regardless :)

And thanks for the FMLA tip. Does it matter that my position is not a union position?

And OMG to 80 degress right now! It's been grey and cold for so long here that when the sun came out yesterday and the temps got to the mid-40s I laid in my backyard on a lawnchair in my wintercoat with a blanket just to feel the warm sun on my face. Can't wait for some warmer spring weather round here.

Liz, did they tell you if they could see the gender of your baby? If you said it please forgive me.

We didn't even do an ultrasound this time!!!

We both thought we were going to have one.. and the Doctor came in and asked if we had any questions.. and I said "are we having an ultrasound today? Because this isn't the room that has all that equipment..."

She smiled and said, no, today we will just listen to the heartbeat and you'll have your ultrasound next month.

Then my DH said, "oh, just on the doppler? Because we have one at home"

and She laughed and said, "oh, so this really isn't that exciting then, huh?" :haha:

Then we just talked about other stuff. Talked about my lack of weight gain (which she was happy/fine with)...

Then she told us to start looking into birthing classes at the hospital and registering for those..

and that was that!

----

So I don't know if you all remember, but I've been somewhat anxious about my job situation at work and not knowing if I was going to be part of the downsized few in the department. Hence hiding my flabby tummy....

Well, I was just told I'M SAFE!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Great news about your job Liz! :hugs: Now you can stop worrying and start wearing all your cute new maternity stuff that shows off the bump :happydance:

Great news about your job Liz! :hugs: Now you can stop worrying and start wearing all your cute new maternity stuff that shows off the bump :happydance:

I still want to wait a bit (hold off for another 2 weeks) so that I'm not so fresh in their head :flower: then I'll tell them about the :baby:

Elliot, it's totally illegal what they do at your job... I agree to look for another mom-friendly one. Happy to hear you are feeling better today :thumbup:

Read, it's 80 in TX?? Wow!! It's like 40 in New York.

I'm just feeling very anxious. Had these aches all night long, and I kept wondering what they were... Woke up DH at 3 am, and we were up for like an hour, with him trying to calm me down.

Have so much fun skiing!!

Sheryl, FXed for you, honey!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"