**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Hi ladies,

Heather, I have bad sinus problems too. I take veramyst. It works so far.

TL, You are 12 weeks already! Yay!!:happydance:

Elliot, how are you doing?

Liz, where are you?

Drowning in work!! :)

I'll write a long email in a bit but here's a pic to keep you entertained. :haha:

Attachments

• timelapsed tummy.jpg
    timelapsed tummy.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 11
Okay Liz, the 18 week bump is much bigger but still cute as the other ones. You look as if you will be all belly which is good. That just means you will lose weight faster.

Had my 12 week nuchal scan today, and it was wonderful!! The baby wouldn't stop moving!! It kept kicking it's legs and was sucking it's thumb!! Heartbeat 167, which they said was great. The dr said that the sonogram part of the scan looked fine for Down Syndrome, but we still have to wait for the blood to come back.

Okay Liz, the 18 week bump is much bigger but still cute as the other ones. You look as if you will be all belly which is good. That just means you will lose weight faster.

Ya, it's kinda scary how bloated I was at 14 weeks, and how I went down at week 17... and then bumped out at week 18! :flower:

Okay, so I was off Monday & Tuesday.
I go into work today and find out that I've been "nominated" to be the asst at this major event for work for our department.

Well, guess what that means? I have to work April 11th to April 15 in this new capacity and have to cancel any/all plans I might have had.

ie. 20 WEEK GENDER ULTRASOUND ON APRIL 11TH. :sad2:

so I reluctantly call the hospital and reschedule my ultrasound & then my obgyn to reschedule my 20 week appt as well. (scheduled now for April 18th)

THREE hours go by.

Turns out that they now want me to work in another section of my own dept b/c someone is out and the new boss doesn't know anyone else so since she knows me, I can help her too as well as my own instead of galavanting in those week long meetings doing annoying things... so now they want me to stay put.

WHAT THE F. I JUST MOVED MY ULTRASOUND APPOINTMENT BACK ANOTHER WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!! :growlmad: :growlmad: :growlmad:

I didn't even want to try re-rescheduling the appointment back to where it was b/c most likely, the appt is GONE ANYWAY and trying to coordinate them both to be within an hour of each other AGAIN is not going to make me happy. :dohh:

To top things off... when I called the Maternal ward of the hospital to reschedule my 20 week ultrasound, I told the receptionist that something came up at work so now I'll have to come at 21 weeks instead. The woman actually responded and said "it will be too late to tell at that point".
I almost said, "are you smoking crack?".

Instead, I just said, "well, it's either still there or not, so isn't it just easier to tell the gender if the baby is bigger?" Then she covered the receiver & had to check with someone else.... :) :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

Wow, I didn't realize those 2 pics were a week apart. Sorry about the stupid nurse. :( :hugs:

Omg, that's crazy!! Was that woman serious?? Somebody needs to hit her over the head...

That sucks that you had to move it back, but I was just thinking that maybe your baby would have been "shy" at 20 weeks, but it will engage in full frontal at 21 weeks :)

Sheryl, you have achieved sweat pea status today!! How are you feeling??

I am doing good. I have decided that I need to go to bed earlier at night so I can attempt to make it through my 9 hours at work instead of just 8 and having to make up the last one Saturday. In honor of my sweet pea last night we had spaghetti with sweet peas. :)

Had my 12 week nuchal scan today, and it was wonderful!! The baby wouldn't stop moving!! It kept kicking it's legs and was sucking it's thumb!! Heartbeat 167, which they said was great. The dr said that the sonogram part of the scan looked fine for Down Syndrome, but we still have to wait for the blood to come back.
Where are the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg, that's crazy!! Was that woman serious?? Somebody needs to hit her over the head...

That sucks that you had to move it back, but I was just thinking that maybe your baby would have been "shy" at 20 weeks, but it will engage in full frontal at 21 weeks :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I guess :)
Another week won't hurt us... Just a little torture, a little longer.

My baby!!

Attachments

• baby nuchal scan.jpg
    baby nuchal scan.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 6
Not so good at using the scanning machine, but are you able to see the picture??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->