**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

For you, SherylB :) heheehe
https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c3/liz_legend/timelapsedtummy-Copy.jpg

Thank you, girls :) Loved seeing our LO.

Liz, LOVE the bump. I popped, but I still want to look like you do!! Mine doesn't look as even...

I'll have DH take one tomorrow for me. It's firm. I started getting it about a week and a half ago, but in the last couple of days it has totally hardened...

I am so tired of feeling this way already. Where I don't know what I can eat but I am hungry. But I don't want to eat. And I am tired and grumpy. I just want to go home and go to bed but I have 2 weeks left at work.

Maybe I need to find some prego pops and eat them in the morning.

I am so tired of feeling this way already. Where I don't know what I can eat but I am hungry. But I don't want to eat. And I am tired and grumpy. I just want to go home and go to bed but I have 2 weeks left at work.

Maybe I need to find some prego pops and eat them in the morning.

I hope you get to feeling better. When I was preggers the prego pops really helped.

Do you think they would make it so that I can eat something reasonable? And not be quite so hungry? I had chicken noodle soup from Subway for lunch. It was ok but not great. At least I managed to eat though.

Sorry, honey, I have issues every day. What about fruits??

I really hate fruits and vegetables. I mix veggies in with my dinner sometimes to force myself to eat it.

Unfortunately, you will have to try to eat as much of those green leafy veggies as you can!! I know it's hard. What about salads with spinach base??

My boss suggested that. I think I may try spinach with blueberries. I prefer spinach to lettuce any day. I wish I could post on FB right now that I am no longer enjoying work. Unfortunately my boss is my friend. Some of the girls ordered pizza for lunch and the smell is doing bad things to my already upset tummy.

Awh, pizza is actually one of the only foods that doesn't make me nauseous...

I have been ok with eating it the one time I tried but the smell of greasy pizza is getting me. I made mine at home frozen so it wasn't so bad.

I love spinach. But like most fruits and veggies. But I was thinking when I get preggers I may not like them anymore. I hope not because they are so good for you.

I have had aversions lately to veggies, but I like fruits.

Preggies (and soon to be preggies) start shopping for infant daycare NOW!
The two places that are convenient to me have a 1.5 yr waitlist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that's very useful to know if you plan on getting pregnant FIVE MONTHS FROM NOW!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->