**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Heather, why aren't you sharing the BDing info on your FF chart!!!!! I want to analyze it!

Haha no caught me as in it was an Ov test. Dirty dirty trick I know :)

I WISH it was a :BFP: But nah I was trying to figure out if I'm having early Ov cramps or maybe getting a UTI. I'm on prednisone and each time I take it it HURTS when it passes through my system.

Haha no caught me as in it was an Ov test. Dirty dirty trick I know :)

I WISH it was a :BFP: But nah I was trying to figure out if I'm having early Ov cramps or maybe getting a UTI. I'm on prednisone and each time I take it it HURTS when it passes through my system.

Dirty cheater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

It says she is CD 10 though??

DH can't take defensive driving b/c he has a commercial license. We either fight it or it sticks on his record.

Okay. I understand that my DH has a CDL as well and we do the same thing.

Ladies -- especially Liz -- she has AF very clearly marked... :hugs:

I have a friend from high school that I gave all my ICs and extra folic acid to last night. She was due Friday, had brown spotting and is having weird symptoms. She is downright afraid though as they weren't trying and only had unprotected :sex: once. Must have been about the worst time possible.

He's cute!!

Heather -- Bad girl for playing that trick on us!!

Had an ob appt today, and heard the heartbeat again -- 152. I wonder if heartbeat is a predictor at all of gender, as some people say...

Neat item I just came across. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Delta-24-Piece-Nursery-Closet-Organizer-Hush-Green/15161947

So everytime m takes a bath, ive always put my feet in the tub and soaked my feet. He loves loves loves this! And I have no idea why? Maybe the bonding or being so close? But either way it almost always turns into him washing my feet, and I'm ashamed to say I don't mind it!!! It's like a low grade pedicure :haha:

The boys enjoying some Milk, Cookies and a movie (and snuggle time of course!) These moments are what REALLY make the baby maker hurt! So sweet <3

https://i52.tinypic.com/2lsfhuf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->