**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

ya, too many Bs in that last one.

And definitely do Isabella instead of Bella :)

I hate that we have lost our great health insurance. I talked to Medicaid this morning and my application has been denied b/c of my income from my temporary job being too high. So we are being referred to a different program which means I get to wait even longer.

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c3/liz_legend/SDC10395.jpg

Working from home! :)

Ugh I'm sick of being on prednisone, it's throwing me off! I felt like i was oving a few days ago but wasn't sure. My cervix was high but still hard. Well today it's low and hard again! Which would happen after oving, so maybe i did

I hate that we have lost our great health insurance. I talked to Medicaid this morning and my application has been denied b/c of my income from my temporary job being too high. So we are being referred to a different program which means I get to wait even longer.

Just re-apply next month or when you income ends. Then tell them it is an emergency.

Elliot, picture!

I agree Liz. Elliot when need a bump pic! Please.

The other program should be calling soon. If not I will re-apply next month. Unfortunately it takes 3 weeks to find out whether you are approved or not so I am really slacking by waiting for my doctor appointment.

The other program should be calling soon. If not I will re-apply next month. Unfortunately it takes 3 weeks to find out whether you are approved or not so I am really slacking by waiting for my doctor appointment.

Do they have a free clinic in your area just to get checked out. I know that may not be ideal but it is a start for now.

Not that I am aware of. I have seen the nurses at my doctor's office though and they are ok with my putting it off. My cousin is in nursing school and I should be able to go there and she has been trained to use a dopplar so I can hear the heartbeat.

Sheryl, I like Kristin Isabella the best, too. What about for a boy??

We're thinking about Andrew Oren ____ and Amy Olivia ____. Thoughts about this?? I want to use an O after my grandfather for the middle name.

Elliot, picture!!

Josh William Behr is what I picked out. DH is probably going to change it if it's a boy though.

I like that... What do you think about mine?? Any suggestions??

I knew some hot guy with that name once... Do you hate it??

LMAO. A hot guy with an unusual name for sure. It's different but it's not like you'd be calling him that as his first name.

I am surprised Oren is on the baby names list I looked up. The only other O I know is Oliver.

I definitely wont tell DH that that's where I got the name :)

So Dh and I have decided on Hayden for a boys name. But it took us YEARS to decide on a boys name. We have a million girls names we like. Elyse is #1 because I've wanted to name my little girl that since I was a kid, its my middle name. But we also love Evelyn (My grandmothers legal name, but she went by Ruth) Emily, Emmalyn (we like E names haha).

But I think I decided on a second boys name in case we end up with two boys. Miles. Thoughts?

First boy would be Hayden James (Dh's first name is James) But I like Miles Thomas (Thomas is Dh's middle name)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->