**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

We just put him to bed. DH is rarely home when I put him to bed because he is usually working on Tuesday nights. M wanted DH to snuggle him into bed, so of course I couldn't say no! Then he wanted me to read him a story and then he wanted Dh to "sit down and listen to Headers story!" Then he kissed us both on the cheek, said he "lubs us SO much" and then rolled over and went to sleep fairly fast.

This moment just made my day! This was our first official putting a kid to bed together, so it was very sweet :) Can't wait til that is our kiddo!

Aww Heather he is a cutie. You will be blessed really soon.

Yes he is really cute. But oh boy is he trouble! hehe. I'm not sure who said the two's were terrible. That person must not have lived long enough to see the three's :thumbup:

I thought I typed a response but it didn't post.

I am tired and fed up at the moment. Otherwise ok. Had a good big lunch.

DH got a call from unemployment this morning and his boss is trying to say he was fired or something of that nature so he doesn't have to pay unemployment. What a grade A @$$hole.

Yeah, after being there 13 years his boss has decided he doesn't want to pay unemployment. I have a call in to the bookkeeper who we are close to to see if she can find out why he is doing this.

Have you girls seen the show "pregnant in heels" on Bravo? I think I've found my new obsession lol.

Have you girls seen the show "pregnant in heels" on Bravo? I think I've found my new obsession lol.

I think I heard about it. What exactly is it about?

It's this woman in NYC that is a pregnancy consierge(sp) and she caters to NYC moms to be during their pregnancy. Some of the women are snotty but others are clueless and it's just fun to watch cuz it has a lot to do with fashion during pregnancy.

Hi all! Hope everybody's having a good day!

I'm just fine... having fun now that my bump's popped out enough for more people to notice. My DH is going away for 10 days starting Sat morning, and my mum gifted me one of those home doppler things so I can listen to LO's heartbeat while DH is away. I opened it up right away and was able to find the heartbeat while she was there. So fun she and DH and I all passing around the headphones and ooohing and ahhhhhhing. :)

TL - I don't think decaf coffee tastes as good, but for some reason I don't mind decaf tea. I'm not a big coffee drinker, just as an occasional treat. So while PG I've been drinking regualr coffee and tea when I want it, usually once every week or so for coffee, and once every day or two for tea. You can have up to 200mg of caffiene a day most sources say... 2 small coffees, or more cups if you have tea, or up to 5 cans of cola. I often take a slug off DH's Pepsi at night, but I still don't think I'm adding up to much caffiene overall.

As of today I officially weight my heaviest EVER! I've gained 19lbs. Feeling good though, and it's clearly going to all bump at this point. I finally made time to have DH take a picture of the bumpage last night... now just have to motivate myself to get the pic moved to the computer and posted... maybe over the weekend.

Today is ubber stressful. I think today is my last day at work as everything has quit coming in and I am just wrapping up last minute stuff.

yay for elliot finally taking a pic!
make sure you post a BEFORE pic too!

I was thinking Kristin Isabella Behr and then Kristin Bella and now I am thinking Bella Betty Behr. Betty was my grandmothers name. Too many Bs?

Yes too many B's in that last one lol. Plus I don't like Bella for a girls first name. Too many people (myself included!) name their dog that, and thats just what comes to mind. Same with Bailey lol.

Me too. I may has well stick with that as I have already told my family that was the name I picked out for a girl and they love it. Ahhh my little Bella Behr. :) We are planning to have 2 so hopefully we will get one of each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->