**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

So the Dr is pretty sure I have a pinched nerve and possibly a rib out of place!!!! Did some x-rays and he did a small adjustment to my shoulders. I find out tomorrow exactly whats going on and what the plan of treatment is.

And to make matters better, my insurance doesn't want to cover any of this :cry:

Thanks. I'm just so worried right now that I'm pregnant and I'm going to screw it up or hurt the baby since I had to have x-rays. I know I can't really control it. But I'm just worried anyway.

I'm really not trying to brag, but seriously I have the best DH :kiss:

I have been out of commission for a few days now. I seriously cannot do much at all because I can't breathe very well because its painful. I randomly gasp for air (involuntary) and then I yelp in pain. Which I'm wondering if thats why the Dr thinks I have a rib out of place and its putting pressure on my lungs.

Anyway, he has been SO helpful! He's had to wash my hair and last night he even had to blow dry it for me :haha:. He didn't do that great of a job, but hey he'd never blow dried anyones hair before, so I have to give him credit!

This morning I did what I could to help with breakfast, which only consisted of getting the sausage started, lol. But I was sitting down, and it takes a lot out of me to get out of a sitting or laying position (You really don't realize how much of your upper torso you use until its out of commission! lol)

I look up just in time for him to say "What creamer do you want". And then he brought me my cup of coffee and it was made perfect.

I feel like I'm being so pampered. I just read through some posts on here and I see how lazy some women's OH's are, or how their OH's complain that because of big pregnant bellies or because of giving birth/having a c-section the OH's have to do some light house work and they throw a big fit.

I know sometimes he drives me crazy, but really he's such a good guy. I don't know how I got so blessed to have him :hugs:

Okay, bragging over :lol:

I think my DH would do that for me too. Last night he made dinner for us (spaghetti) and it was really good. Poor thing seems to have this throat thing that is going around but Thank God he's not a winer like I am. I hardly ever know he is sick. Sunday he asked me where the airborne was and my ears perked up. This crud going around is getting us out of a very extended family funeral this morning. I told FIL between him being sick, me being lucky he hasn't gotten me sick yet and 1/2 the people at the funeral probably being sick it was in our best interest to stay home. I can't take airborne (gross!) anyway because nobody knows what herbs are in the stuff and it's likely to cause too much vitamin A in the diet and cause other vitamins to not be absorbed.

Haha, DH is defiantly a whiner when he's sick. He just knows not to whine too much if I'm sick too haha. But if he's sick and I'm healthy, he wants to be pampered. But I guess its not THAT bad since he's so helpful to me.

Nah. I am constantly loading DH up with Airborne and V8 Splash so his vitamin C levels should be off the chart.

Yeah hopefully he won't get you sick. DH is always so paranoid of either giving me whatever he's sick with, or him getting what I'm sick with. So he won't drink after me, eat after me, or things like that. But I always laugh because I tell him that we share a bed, I'm breathing in his face from 4 inches away. I'm pretty sure he would get it like that :haha:

You must have a smaller bed than we do. I face outside so there is like 3'-4' between us while we sleep.

We have a queen. But we are both side sleepers so we take up maximum space haha.

Okay so I just got back from my 2nd drs appointment and I have two ribs out of place on the backside just below my neck. He is doing acupuncture on my ear lobe which releases natural endorphins to relieve swelling, so i shouldn't need to take pain pills or Advil. I already feel better, but still lots of pain. I have to see him for 28 visits for therapy.

And now I'm at the rehab hospital laughing but it hurts. Mil doesn't have a good appetite so they are giving her medicinal mairujjana in pill form! She's cracking jokes about it:

My parents own a mini storage facility and someone left this beautiful armoire behind. It will be perfect for the nursery b/c the closet is not very big.

https://photos.bravenet.com/212/756/377/3/D8AB7C1E26.jpeg https://photos.bravenet.com/212/756/377/3/4AA51E0DB2.jpeg

Hi ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone.

sheryl, that is a nice armoire. Do people leave stuff a lot?

So I guess I know all about conception and 4 out of 5 on 1st tri, 2nd Tri and new babies, but I only got a 2 out of 5 on the 3rd tri :haha:

https://www.rosiepopematernity.com/momprep/mommyIQ.cfm

I went to the medicaid office today. I have a phone interview tomorrow and then hopefully I will be able to finally see the doctor.

Our income for May will definately qualify us. Can't wait to get that over with.

My parents live in Canada (10 hrs drive / 1 hr direct flight)
My parents have never been the most "lovey" or touchy-feely peoplee... but today my mother actually said, "well, maybe we don't have to come down for the birth/delivery... maybe we only need to come for the baptism, whenever that is".

(Did I forget to mention I'm their ONLY child?)

<insert instant tears>

My dad just said she's just not thinking, and that he'll make sure she's there for like a week, and he'll come 2 weekends in a row possibly.

yay. so happy. not.

Oh, and they're most likely not coming for either baby shower b/c they doesn't want to ask for time off from their jobs... and also b/c it's not in their "upbringing/culture" to consider baby showers important/in existence. It's a "western" thing (ie unimportant) so I shouldn't get all bent out of shape if they don't come because it's not really essential.

more yay.

Wow, I didn't realize baby showers were all "western". I'm pretty sure they do those all over the world!

I'm sorry Liz, I wish I had some advice but I come from a touchy feely family so I'm not really any help. So I'll just :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->