**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Interesting. My SIL has this one for her in home day care and the babies LOVE it because it vibrates. But its low to the ground so I don't know how well it would work out.

https://www.target.com/Bright-Start...olor-bin,price&searchRank=pmrank&frombrowse=1
That's the one I registered for! :flower:

How funny!

I have that same chair picked out that you have on Target and the matching Crib and Dresser. My neighbor has that carseat though and it's huge. It doesn't fit anywhere easily when we go out out eat. The sides are very very bulky. It's not too heavy with her 7 lb baby in it though.

My friend already gave me a tub and swing/bouncer so that is a little less I have to have on my registry. I guess I do need to add a nursing cover to my registry even though I am waiting on adding an expensive pump until I am sure my milk comes in. Several of my friends have not had theirs come in. I guess I had better put a mobile and bedding set too so I don't forget. I can always change that.

Nice registry!

sweet :) I stole your gate check bag & aveeno gift basket :haha:

Well I took your long sleeved white onesies cuz I couldn't find them! lol.

yeah I added teh Johnsons and Johnsons gift set sets but then I forgot that i like Aveeno baby so I added that too. I'll probably BUY Aveeno baby but I won't argue if people buy me other brands, I know we'll need it! Same with diapers. I like pampers but I won't turn down free diapers!!! haha.

Okay so random thought. When everyone is done having their showers, we all need to post pictures of the most random or funny gift we get.

My SIL (Dh's sis) is SO frickin cheap, so I can only imagine what random crap we will get from her! Dh and I were having a laugh guessing what we will end up getting from her. Probably recall stuff from her work that she gets for free. She works for a company that stocks those clip strips that you see hanging in grocery stores. So I'm sure I'll get some cheap bib, sippy cup, or something else random like that from those things. Which I'd never use the sippy cups or bottles since a/ I've tried and they leak, and b/ they are not BPA free.

Yeah, that sounds like my MIL. I am dreading the next 7 months+ of her garage sale shopping for baby crap. She has already gotten me some maternity clothes that I need to organize by size with my other stuff. I am wearing my first maternity item today! I figured I had better find some medium/dark wash maternity jeans so that my mom won't complain about me wearing my athleticy pants tomorrow. My neighbor gave me a perfect pair. They have a little growing room but are super cute. Especially when I show off my belly.

I'm actually superstitious and wont register until after we find out the gender!! I dont know why, but there's something that makes me feel uncomfortable about doing it before then!! Can't wait to do it, though :)

My weight loss definately shows in my pics but I am not wearing regular jeans again. I have a belly wrap but I haven't used it yet. (5+4), (9+2)
https://photos.bravenet.com/212/756/377/3/44137E8658.jpghttps://photos.bravenet.com/212/756/377/3/5E9AC02781.jpg

Cute bump sheryl!

Ugh this 2ww keeps killing me. Heartburn is gone but that's prob from the acidophilus I've been taking. But now I've pulled my shoulder and im afraid to take Any Advil since that messes with implantation. Tylanol is not working!!!

So my mom is in Florida for the week, which means that I am dog sitting. I had given her my boxer. I regret doing it but they just loved him so much and had so much more time for him. But they do go on vacation a lot so I guess that does mean lots of visits. My mom would be happy to give him back but my step dad is just in love with him. Which I thought well I will help them get another dog, and I'll train him/her, and then we will save another dog from the shelter. But apparently my step dad really doesn't like dogs but for what ever reason loves Koby. He is a pretty special boy though. Who knows, Maybe a year or two from now if we have our LO and things are more calm, we will just be the ones to rescue another dog.

But anyway, a picture of my handsome boy!

https://i52.tinypic.com/9t21ds.jpg

Losing it because my appetite sucks. I eat a few bites and am full for hours at a time.

Yeah I had a friend who lost 10 pounds in the 1st tri. Its all back now and her appetite is too :haha:

I ate more than I expected today. My family bbqed delicious steak kabobs and I split a meatball sandwich w dh for dinner.

That sounds good! DH saw your pics and he was like "she posted them backwards" and I explained that the left was at 5 weeks, the right is at 9 weeks. he goes "But.....she's smaller!?" :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->