**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

That's just funny!! I definitely haven't gotten any thinner since I have been pregnant. I'm up like 5 pounds, but it keeps fluctuating...

Aarg, my cat threw up all over the house last night and we woke up and immediately had to clean it up. We have thought his cat had hairballs for the past year and blamed her b/c she is old but my cat has to have done this before. It was unbelievable.

What do you feed your cats Sheryl? That can make a big difference too.

And I feel ya, one of my min pins was puking this morning and it was fun jumping up to try and keep her off the carpet or furniture when I have on arm out of commission! lol.

We feed them Hill Science Diet but my cat appears to have overeaten and then gotten into the trash from our new phones. DH says she has been obsessing over it so much that has to be it. Plus there was trash out of place. When we first got them he had to spray her a lot of times b/c she wouldn't get out of it. Then she just wanted to lay by it b/c she knew she had it coming. I think last night she ate cardboard and it really disagreed with her. I told DH this morning if she does this again she is going to kitty heaven and he laughed and said "we both know this cat isn't going to heaven either way." She's an evil bitch.

Yeah my Luna is a trash digger. I was SO mad yesterday because my BIL threw a bunch of rib bones in the brand new trash bag and didn't bother wrapping them. I've told them a million times (SIL and BIL) that Luna is a trash digger so PLEASE don't throw away any food items without wrapping them in something.

Thankfully it was rib bones though, and not chicken bones. But still, grr!

Yeah, I can't tell you how many times I have found pieces of steak, chicken and sausage on the floor since we got this cat. Pretty much any time we leave anything anywhere she finds it. She won't eat it though. So it just sits there overnight.

Thats weird she doesn't eat it. Luna KNOWS she will get in huge trouble, but I guess for her its worth it. You'll hear the trash can knock over and then you see her choking to swallow some sort of food. I guess the few seconds of food heaven is worth the time out in the kennel lol.

Bella, my oldest min pin, LOVES to hoard small items. Her favorites are my chap stick, lip gloss, lip sticks, etc. But if she doesn't have access to those, she will settle for batteries, hair clips, or anything else small (usually just an inch or two). She never chews on them, just sits and guards! lol.

Yeah hair ties and twist ties are gold in our house for both cats. I don't think they like most of those things. One thing they do love is when I make king ranch chicken they smell the chicken when it's boiling so I usually give them some chicken. Not very often though. Especially now that my food moods change so much. Like we used to eat Quiznos every Thursday before league and now I just can't do it.

It's so funny how our pets have such individual personalities! I love my babies though. They are all really good with kids too. Bella is iffy on kids sometimes, but thats because most kids she is around don't seem to be used to animals so they don't know how to be gentle or they rush towards her or else they are SUPER tense. Bella feeds off of that and she will sometimes snap at kids when they try to pick her up. But she's never actually bit anyone. She just whacks them with her nose :haha:

But its why I want our kids around pets from day one. One of my SIL's day care kids, her mom is a big animal lover and they have always had cats and dogs around the kids. Aili (who is a like 14 months) is SO gentle with my SIL's cats. She just so gently pets them and kisses them, its soooo cute!

We will have to see how the pets and kids go over in our house. My stupid cat sometimes tries to bite me lightly when I move and spook her. Mark's cat will be fine though. She hides all the time when she is uncomfortable. She has this 6th sense that when anyone comes over she hides and 10 seconds after the last person leaves she usually comes right out.

Its funny with our dogs though, because they will go ALL crazy on adults, but its like they just "know" they can't do that with kids. Especially my boxer. He will jump on people, bite at their ankles (playing) or push into them with his butt :haha: But when he's with Mason (My neighbors grandson that I baby sit) He just quietly sits in front of him and will kiss his face and let Mason just climb all over him, he could care less and he just sits still!

But boxers are actually really good with kids naturally. They are a nanny dog for sure!

My cat hisses when kids come over. Probably because my cousins kids chase her around though. We have my calico cat that will be 2 this summer and Mark's older much more well-behaved gray cat.

Yeah Bella and Luna had a bad experience with some kids when they were younger. Luna actually has a scar from where this HEATHEN kid that lived behind us (our fence backed up to their back yard) stuck a car ciggerette lighter through the fence and burnt Luna's leg. I had just walked back inside for TWO seconds when I heard her scream in pain and I saw him take off running. I tried to confront the parents but they spoke NO english and the police wouldn't do anything about it (This was in Memphis, TN)

From that point on I could not let the dogs out without sitting on the back porch. the little girl was SUPER sweet to the dogs and they'd kiss her through the fence, and then the little boy would come along, shove his sister to the ground and then start throwing things at the fence. I felt so bad for the little girl (she was maybe 3) and she'd just cry and cry and I'd try and console her while giving her brother nasty looks (he was probably 8)

So yeah they were not a fan of kids, especially boys. But once I started watching Mason and they got used to him, they love kids now :)

I feel so guilty, my shoulder was hurting so bad that I could barely even breathe. I broke down and took two advil :cry: I hope I didn't mess anything up. I felt good about this cycle and now I will just be worrying that I messed up implantation :cry:

I am sure you are fine. Getting ready to play poker with dhs family.

Liz --
Yikes! The SMEP stats this month are downright depressing. I wonder if people are trying to avoid Christmas babies this month.

Liz --
Yikes! The SMEP stats this month are downright depressing. I wonder if people are trying to avoid Christmas babies this month.

Really?? Are people just not practicing SMEP or are they not doing it properly?

I didn't have very many people for April to begin with. But I have only had 2 :bfp:s this month so I am not sure what is going on. I will see what feedback I get on my comment. Maybe all the fertile mertiles have already gotten the egg?? We have had a lot of success every other month.

Elliot, what happened with DH this weekend?? My DH seemed to get better and is now worse again... Long story...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->