**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Awh, Liz. Sorry about that, honey.

Elliot, thinking about you -- Come online and tell us what happened with DH this weekend!!

Hi everyone,

Liz, :hugs: My dad is kind of the same way. My mom died when I was 13 and her sister raise me and she died when I was 18 and preggers. So yea, I understand. My dad has never been there for me. I learned a lot on my own. You just be the loving parent to your LO. My father never said, "I love you" until sometime after I was married (I have been married almost 11 yrs.). So I make it a point to tell my boys I love them everyday!:hugs: So sorry. Just know we all think you are an awesome woman and will be a great mom.

Ready, your dad sounds a lot like my FIL. I mean he was "around" in the sense that he lived with his wife and kids, but he was never loving. Dh does not remember ever hearing that his dad loved him. Actually his dad SWORE that his wife must have cheated on him because James was NOT his son! The thing was, they had a son before DH and his sister that died when he was 2 days old, and he often told James that his REAL son died. :cry:

I just don't get how parents can be so cold to their children.

Okay so in other news, had my 3rd appointment today. I am starting to feel better, which he said is VERY promising that I am feeling relief right away. He said I have age on my side :haha: But most patients with a dislocated rib don't feel relief for a few weeks. I said "Well, I'm not pain free, it still hurts like crazy, its just not AS bad" lol.

I actually got a decent nights sleep last night. I am trying to take it easy but I desperately had to do laundry. Dh carried it all downstairs for me, and I'll have to wait for him to go home before I can take it upstairs. But at least its getting washed lol. Taking a rest and then I'm going to try and unload the dishwasher and reload it. I say "try" because I have to be careful about reaching high lol.

She was online yesterday morning. She just hasn't posted here in a few days.

FXd Medicaid comes thru next week and I can see the doctor. The lady I did my phone interview with this morning said this week is crazy busy because of end of month but she will try to get to my application early next week.

And my stomach has gone from telling me I am hungry for a little while and giving me an opportunity to eat to never telling me it's hungry... Yet I eat when I have food in front of me.

My bump has grown over 5 days! It's about firm too! I usually take them end of day so they should be comparable. 9+2, 10+0

https://photos.bravenet.com/212/756/377/3/5E9AC02781.jpg https://photos.bravenet.com/212/756/377/3/337047ED67.jpg

I was really bloated til about 14 wks then the bump went down for a few, then popped up again!

I still have to post my bump picture!! I'm getting very big :)

All DH and I seem to be doing is arguing lately. He's not a liar, but I caught him in two lies this past week, and he refuses to admit that he lied, and we have been arguing about this non-stop, and I'm so stressed out and upset. Please be honest -- Is this hurting the baby??

TL, I don't think its "harming", but I don't think its exactly healthy either. Was your DH changing at all or is it a new thing with being pregnant?

Heather, I dont know... He's just been so irrational lately, over the last couple of weeks or longer... Sometimes I feel like it's the baby and the fact that he has 2 sick parents, and that he's stressed out, but he just keeps snapping at me about everything, and I just dont understand. I feel like we went from having this amazing relationship to a crappy one. I just made an appt with us with a therapist for tomorrow night.

Have you told him how he's being? Honestly DH was getting like this too recently. I just told him that this is NOT acceptable and he ended up agreeing to see the Dr and he ended up on Zanax. Its just that with his mom being sick and his sister driving him crazy, he was snapping at me instead.

Neat website that matches your car with carseats
https://www.carseatdata.org/search

That Site hates my car. There are about 15 Mazda3 options and none have 2010.

Ugh I hate symptom spotting. But I have a new one, very strong smelling urine. I swore I must be crazy, and that can't possibly be one, right?

Welp google proved me wrong!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/symptom-chart.php?symptomid=14

And no I know its not a UTI, I get those all the time and I know the smell when I have a UTI, plus I am not cramping or hurting when peeing.

Yes yesterday but it was mid afternoon and I had only held it for like 3 hours. Dumb I know haha.

I'm trying to wait it out til at least sunday.

But we just got word that they are doing MIL's 2nd surgery (Tumor removal) on Monday. I was going to be good and wait til Monday, but I do NOT want to be testing with SIL around. They will probably come up sometime on Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->