**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I went out and bought a FRER when I got my first "shadow" and it was a strong positive on the FRER.

Went to the bathroom like 30 minutes ago and had sort of ewcm. It was white, but string and stretchy. And I havnt had sex in over a week cuz or my rib thing. I've never gotten ewcm right before af.

Ok, I am not going to withhold what my body wants. We are making homemade vanilla ice cream. I am also going to MILs at 4 to can cucumbers to make pickles. Those will be ready in 6 months or so and I may want pickles again by then. One day I really wanted pickles so she gave us a whole jar. While we were there I ate about 3 bites of pickles slices (like hamburger style) and I haven't wanted them since then. They are good though.

Mmm I love pickles. My favorites are the huge dills at Jimmy johns subs

Went to the bathroom like 30 minutes ago and had sort of ewcm. It was white, but string and stretchy. And I havnt had sex in over a week cuz or my rib thing. I've never gotten ewcm right before af.

This is exactly what happened to me before I got my bfp -- It's how I knew I was pregnant!!

I'm feeling like AF is going to show tomorrow. Very crampy, lots of creamy CM, and I have been biting DH's head off all day. I know those are all signs of being pregnant too, but I am just feeling like I'm out :(

I am way more bothered by the president interupting the end of Celebrity Apprentice while it's well known he is not getting along with Donald Trump... I can't find who got fired anywhere.

Sorry, but Donald Trump needs a smack on the back of his head.

But for you, I googled it (even though "The Trump" really ticks me off), Hope was fired: https://popwatch.ew.com/2011/05/01/celebrity-apprentice-episode-9/

Okay so in other news. Mils tumor removal surgery is today. I also feel like I'm going to start. I know that's a sign of pregnancy but I don't have my hopes very high. After 2 years of ntnp and 8 months ttc, I feel like this will never happen for us :(

First thing this morning I pulled up the video on NBC.com and watched it after all the speculation last night.

Heather, hang in there. It's not over until af comes!! How was mils surgery??

Is bin laden actually dead and buried in the ocean, or is it somebody else again like last time??

Where is Elliot?? I want to know what happened with her DH...

Elliot and Liz, when did you start feeling the baby move??

MIL's been in surgery for about an hour. Dr guessed surgery taking 3 to 4 hours, but he also said that her last surgery would take 2 and it took 5, so who knows!

Very bored obviously. But thankfully the hospital has free wifi :)

Oh and also I still feel like I'm about to start but my cramps went away. But I also had some acupuncture for my back done, which relieves swelling and cramping, so it could just be that thats what is helping my cramps.

Medicaid has been approved thru next January!!! Finally I will get to see the doctor!!

No idea what the order is. Waiting to get an id card atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->