**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

https://photos.bravenet.com/212/756/377/3/808CBF341A.jpg https://photos.bravenet.com/212/756/377/3/C25BB6236E.jpg
Holy crap, Sheryl.

It cleared that 6 foot fence!? Are you sure the wicked witch isn't trapped under that thing????

Sorry Heather. :hugs:

Liz, our yard is basically a wind tunnel. You can see on the left side where we fixed it from the last time we had really high winds.

Doctor appointment was good. I am changing my EDD to match my doctor. 6 days is nothing to be bothered by. I am sad that I didn't take DH b/c I didn't think I would be able to hear the heartbeat today but I did. It was 160 strong and brought tears to my eyes.

We are going to try to lift it over the fence after everyone gets off work if it's not too windy. It may just blow over again if we have high winds tonight. :(

Anybody have any suggestions for an anniversary gift for DH?? What have you gotten your DH's in the past??

For gift ideas, I buy a lot of gifts for DH from etsy.
This is one of my friend's etsy stores (https://www.etsy.com/shop/AmphitriteStudio)
She's made a cigar humidor, dog stands & house #s for me. She's great and makes custom stuff all the time so you really just have to ask! :flower:

I've also bought a garden gnome for him b/c he loves them from another store.

Heather, sorry about AF......

Sheryl, did you "anchor" the shed before it lifted off??

No, it wasn't anchored. We were not expecting the sudden rise in wind levels.

Doctor appointment went well. HB is 160.

rollie pollie

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c3/liz_legend/timelapsedtummy-Copy-4.jpg

Attachments

• timelapsed tummy - Copy.jpg
    timelapsed tummy - Copy.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi all... looks likes there's been a lot going on around here!

Liz - nice looking bump girl! So perfectly round. Mine's still hanging low and flat on the front and my belly button is still hanging on for dear life.

Sheryl - Bummer about the shed. But great news that you finally got in to see a Dr. and everything is good with the little one.

Heather - Sorry the witch got you this cycle. The 2ww is such a misery! FX'd the next one is the lucky one for you.

TL - The whole thing with DH really did wind up being a massive misunderstanding. Turns out he'd sent me a couple of emails earlier in the week explaining how hard it was to get an Internet connection, but they'd gone to my old email address (silly fool). When he got home he pulled them up and showed me and I beat him with a pillow for sending them to the wrong address cause they would have been so comforting to see earlier and would have saved us both a lot of emotional turmoil! So all's well that ends well over here and I have my normal DH back.... thank goodness! I hope the same is true for you and that your DH has come around and gotten back to his good old reliable self too. :hugs:

awwwwwww, Elliot, did he laugh/smile when you realized that he did email you but he was dumb & sent it to the wrong addy accidently and then commenced "pillowing" him?

You're belly button is still there!?? :thumbup: thank god!

DH looked at me with concern in his eyes when he saw me pick up my tanktop last night to look at my belly button... He was sitting right next to me so had a nice "profile" view of it and was like... "ummm, honey, it's going to pop soon.... o_O" :cry: it's completely flat/stretched out right now but there's the hint of a "peak" in the middle so we're both very concerned... Alright, I'll admit it, I am very concerned..

My weight has pretty much stayed steady at 130 lbs now. (about 7 lbs weight gain after the 7 lbs loss). I think that means that I'm still pretty low in the weight gain department. We went to interview another in-home daycare provider yesterday and she was shocked when I told her I was 6 months pregnant (ok, fine, I'm 3 days shy of 6 months, but you know what I mean).

My doc last month said she estimated I would only put on about another 18 lbs... what if I don't even get to that?!

Elliot, that sounds like something my DH would do!!! And he'd probably end up being mad at me for not responding :haha:

Liz, nice bump! You've really popped in the last week. (In a good way of course!)

I'm feeling a bit better today. I missed my Chiropractor appointment yesterday so I went today. He did a couple of extra adjustments to help with the muscle pain from all the throwing up, which was really nice of him! Plus he had to do a little adjusting because with all my dry heaving, I popped one of the ribs back out of place :cry: It wasn't too bad though and once he did a few adjustments it felt back to where I was Monday.

Maybe its a good thing I've been sick, its taking my mind off the fact that we are going into ANOTHER cycle of TTC. I never thought it would take so long. I try not to worry, but its hard not to. 2 years of NTNP and 8 months of hardcore TTC. I mean I ovulate every month, I've always had normal paps, I've never had any sort of problems like cysts. So what the heck!?

Heather, I've probably asked you this a million times.. but have you tried Soy-Iso or EPO?

elliot, I am glad it was just a misunderstanding.

Liz, when I was preggo with my boys my belly button stuck out like a stick.:haha:

Heather, I am glad you are feeling better today.

Sheryl, glad you dr visit went well.

AFm, I am on CD7 and can't wait to get my smiley face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->