**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Elliot, so happy to hear that!! My DH and I have stopped arguing, but I still dont know if I'm totally happy about the way things have wound up. I think he's just way too stressed. I asked him to start seeing a therapist, and he went 2 times so far. Hopefully, the guy will help him relax.

So, I just found out that my prenatal vitamin doesn't have any calcium in it!! What?? How is that even possible??

I felt the baby move a lot last night :) It just started all of a sudden. Thought it was gas first, but it was definitely baby!! Haven't felt anything else yet today, but I'm waiting patiently...

TL, in the beginning, movements aren't felt daily.. so you might have some quiet :) for a bit

Heather, I've probably asked you this a million times.. but have you tried Soy-Iso or EPO?

No I havn't, and I'm honestly not sure what either of those do, even though I hear about them all the time. Can you explain a bit?

We use pre seed, even though I get plenty of EWCM. We will use pre-seed when I don't have as much when its like 3 to 4 days before Ov. I used Pom juice for awhile too because I was concerned that my periods were too light. But I don't really have that problem anymore, I'm plenty heavy.

EPO lets u naturally produce good CM
Soy-Iso helps you produce a stronger egg.

EPO lets u naturally produce good CM
Soy-Iso helps you produce a stronger egg.

Well I don't really have a problem with CM, I get plenty of it and I get some pretty good EWCM.

So where do you get the Soy-Iso? Is it something you take orally, a cream, etc? do you take it before or after Ov?

Haha its good Ready. I sometimes forget because with MIL having low blood count, I'm so used to hearing EPO as a reference to a red blood cell booster lol.

And the hormonal imbalance crying for no reason begins. Poor DH.

Yeah, I guess I didn't post here about it. I changed my dates to LMP rather than keep up with 2 dates and try to keep explaining it. Doctor may change it after a scan but I am not expecting one any time soon.

Elliot, when did you start feeling the baby, and when was DH able to feel it?? I'm taking polls :)

Awesome deal I just took advantage of (saved us $115+)
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Graco-La...ide-Crib-and-Bonus-Mattress-Espresso/14979838

Woo hoo! I stole your deal in the cherry. The crib and mattress I had picked out were $300+ tax so that fits our budget much much better. And the reviews are fantastic!

Thanks for the tip!

TL - Glad to hear things are looking up with your DH too. Hopefully the therapist can help the poor guy relax. As far as movement... I wasn't at all sure about feeling the early flutters. The first time I was sure I felt movement was around 20 weeks, and it was good and strong by then and DH could feel it too. And for me it started up all at once, the day I started feeling those big for sure kicks I also started feeling pretty clear movement multiple times a day.

So excited for you that you're getting to feel it! That's absolutely my favorite part of being PG so far :) So magical!

DH looked at me with concern in his eyes when he saw me pick up my tanktop last night to look at my belly button... He was sitting right next to me so had a nice "profile" view of it and was like... "ummm, honey, it's going to pop soon.... o_O" :cry: it's completely flat/stretched out right now but there's the hint of a "peak" in the middle so we're both very concerned... Alright, I'll admit it, I am very concerned..

My weight has pretty much stayed steady at 130 lbs now. (about 7 lbs weight gain after the 7 lbs loss). I think that means that I'm still pretty low in the weight gain department. We went to interview another in-home daycare provider yesterday and she was shocked when I told her I was 6 months pregnant (ok, fine, I'm 3 days shy of 6 months, but you know what I mean).

My doc last month said she estimated I would only put on about another 18 lbs... what if I don't even get to that?!

Wow! Your belly button's popping already? I'm jealous! I want mine to pop because I'm hoping it will remove the flat spot from the front of my bump :)

My weight gain has abruptly slowed down quite a bit. I only gained 1.5 lbs during the four weeks between my last appointments, and I've only gained about a pound in the last two or three weeks. My total gain is still plenty adequate though, 20 gained to date (weighing in at 136). I'm thinking unless something crazy happens I'm probably on track for a 35lb total gain, which I'm absolutely fine with. Glad I didn't keep gaining at my early rate or I would have ended up gaining 60lbs! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->