**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Liz, Elliot and I all seem to be around the same weight. The nurses at my doctor's office had already told me that I wouldn't be able to hear the heartbeat until I had an ultrasound but the doctor was like well you're about 11.5 weeks and weight 130 so lets try to hear the heartbeat.

On the other side, I go back to the doctor today. I just woke up and already feel violated. I am due for another follow up pap which is bad enough by itself. But he's also going to see how big my uterus us (which I am gingerly referring to as groping my uterus) and run some cultures.

Ya, I think we're similar frames. I was 130 (pre-pregnancy) but dropped to 123 about 2 months later.

Now I'm around 130 - 131.

I'm so glad you took advantage of the deal, Sheryl!!!!
I ordered it in Espresso :) It looks GREAT in person at BrUs

I want a dresser and a glider to match. Not sure if black cherry from Target will look good with it.

Started soy Iso today. Meant to start it at cd 3, but I didn't get to wal mart in time ( I don't really live by one NOR do I shop there lol) So I guess we shall see if this helps at all.

Also started taking extra folic acid on top of whats in my pre-natal.

Started soy Iso today. Meant to start it at cd 3, but I didn't get to wal mart in time ( I don't really live by one NOR do I shop there lol) So I guess we shall see if this helps at all.

So you're only taking them CD 5-9, right?

Yup. I meant to start on the lower dose and work my way up but I took two pills not thinking, which is 120 mg. Which I guess isn't that much but I don't want to increase more when I don't know how I'll react yet.

Yup. I meant to start on the lower dose and work my way up but I took two pills not thinking, which is 120 mg. Which I guess isn't that much but I don't want to increase more when I don't know how I'll react yet.
I took 160mg on CD5-7, 120mg on CD8-9

I took 160mg on CD5-7, 120mg on CD8-9

Is that the cycle you got the BFP?

Went to a bridal shower tonight, and it was right after church and right by our church, so I just wore a comfy maxi dress and didn't feel like bringing a change of clothes. But I REALLY did not feel like wearing my shape ware all night so I took it off before going.

Well my friend asked if I was pregnant, looking at my belly. I gave her a sad face and said "Nope, just fat". She felt SO bad but I was trying to make light of it. She's one of the few that knows we are TTC so she just thought maybe I was early and not telling people. lol.

Her hubby comes to help unload some stuff (I got there early so I was helping them set up) And her little girl, who is 4, pats my belly and goes "Do you have a baby in there TOO!?" Because our other friend is 7 months pregnant. My first friend felt HORRIBLE and was so embarrassed that her daughter said that, I again found it hilarious!

Hopefully soon I can say "Why yes there is!"

awww Heather. :hugs:

glad you're not taking it to heart.

Two yrs ago, my uncle in NJ called my mom in Canada to ask her if I was pregnant...
He saw some pics of my on facebook and thought I looked pregnant.
So my mom, being the nice, supportive maternal creature she is, called me to tell me that "your uncle called to ask if you were pregnant b/c he saw your pics on facebook from your housewarming party last week".
Gee, mom, thanks for telling me that.. especially since you knew I wasn't since you were here and saw me drinking in person...

That really made my day.
Oh ya, and I was like max 125 lbs back then.

awww Heather. :hugs:

glad you're not taking it to heart.

Two yrs ago, my uncle in NJ called my mom in Canada to ask her if I was pregnant...
He saw some pics of my on facebook and thought I looked pregnant.
So my mom, being the nice, supportive maternal creature she is, called me to tell me that "your uncle called to ask if you were pregnant b/c he saw your pics on facebook from your housewarming party last week".
Gee, mom, thanks for telling me that.. especially since you knew I wasn't since you were here and saw me drinking in person...

That really made my day.
Oh ya, and I was like max 125 lbs back then.

Honestly I used to get offended, but after YEARS of this, I'm over it. I have a curve in my spine that pooches my stomach out. Even when I was skinny, I had a pooch bigger than most 12-20 week pregnant girls. I just laugh it off now. But seriously if I had a dollar for every time someone asked me if I was pregnant based on my stomach, I'd be rather wealthy!

And my chiropractor and I were talking about it. He has the same problem. He goes "Well try being a dude and looking pregnant!" And pats his pooched belly (And he's REALLY fit and skinny and still has a baby bump!)

It was actually really funny. He's pretty cool. Dh and I really like him. He's probably only like 30-35 ish, so young and pretty knowledgeable. Very good bed side manner!

We have a working bathroom again!!!!! No more fumbling in the middle of the night in the pitch black dark trying to find the guest bath lol.

https://i55.tinypic.com/htbvvn.jpg

Very nice turnout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pic of me from yesterday :)

Attachments

• IMG_20110507_131245 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_20110507_131245 - Copy.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 5
So I found out tonight some friends of ours are pregnant again. She has a 7 month old son and her husband was in a hurry to get her knocked up again. I really wasn't expecting it to be quite so soon as I know she is not ready for this. At least the baby will be 16 months old when the new one comes.

We also found out DH's brother and his wife have started the adoption process which made my jaw drop at Mother's Day lunch. They had already told us 2 months ago that they were putting TTC on hold because they want to move to Vegas and are waiting for a job opportunity. The agency they are working with says it will take between 6 and 18 months for them to get a newborn so they could have a baby before we have ours.

6 months is their best case scenario so don't worry, most likely it will be longer. Plus, they are missing out on the whole pregnancy experience and most likely are very jealous that you're doing it the ol' fashioned way...

Well she has tried for years now and has a 7 year old so at this point they just want a baby of their own. They said they have been talking about adoption for 5 years now.

That came out funny. The 7 year old is their child. They just want a baby too.

Heather, that is a very nice bathroom.

Liz, you look so cute.

Sheryl, adoption for a newborn is high most newborns go fast. So like Liz said 6 months is the best case. Have they done any testing to see why she has not gotten preggers again? It could be a simple thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->