**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Ladies, been sick the last 2 days (cold/cough/sore throat/fever) so wanted to post this:

https://women.webmd.com/pharmacist-11/pregnancy-medicine

Liz, have you gotten your crib/mattress in yet? I got an E-mail that our mattress is ready but I am waiting on the crib to be ready before I drag DH down there to pick it up. Shipping was like $75 so I will be more than willing to drive the 15 minutes there to get it.

Hi, everybody!! I'm happy to report that chicken is appealing to me again!!

Wow, we have a delay in our crib shipment so should be getting it next week hopefully. The mattress was there last week.

Went to the zoo today.....with 4 little girls (3 at 3, and a one year old) Phew I am POOPED! I didn't get to see all I wanted, so when my SIL and her neighbor (two of the girls mom) left, I re-walked the park to see what I wanted without distraction! LOL!

Liz -- Crib box is pretty big and heavy. We are holding off on putting it together until we have cleaned out the nursery more. We started on it today and I got DH to finally put up a ceiling fan I got 6+ months ago for that room.

We went to my niece's piano recital tonight. Right before we left MIL made a point of saying that it looks like it's time to go maternity clothes shopping. DH says she is just dying to take me and be involved but I still have not gone through all the clothes people have given me and in fact got more this week. Yikes! Every time I see her she wants to go shopping for clothes.

good to know about the crib box. I am still waiting for mine to arrive :(

Do any of you ladies have experiance with dry/chapped/flakey nipples atm? I am not sure if I should spend $$ and get lanolin cream or vaseline for the time being.

I haven't had that, but I would first try vasoline...

Well that sucks. At 13.5 weeks I threw up breakfast on my plate while I was still eating. Does that count as m/s??

https://gizmodo.com/5802335/two-idiots-name-their-baby-girl-like-after-the-facebook-button

What is wrong with those people??

Sheryl, you haven't been sick at all??

So, we have our 20 week gender scan next week... Liz or Elliot, what should I expect from the scan?? Will the baby be much more defined??

So, we have our 20 week gender scan next week... Liz or Elliot, what should I expect from the scan?? Will the baby be much more defined??
Oh ya, the 20 week scan is a very cool scan. Other than finding out the gender, you'll get to look at all the compartments of the brain and see all the skeletal definition. The spine was my favorite part. It's sooooo neat!!!

Treasure every second of it because that may be your last scan til 36 weeks!!!

I was bummed when I realized that!!! :wacko:

Another weirdo post:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnRmBD1I1kM&feature=share

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"