**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Oh Liz your tick story gives me flashbacks! It's so awful! That's just how it happened for me, except mine was on my side. Getting ready to get in the shower, randomly scratch my side, feel something funny almost like pitch stuck on me, give it a scratch and it comes off and sticks to my hand and I look at it and freak out when I realize, it's a TICK!!!! Cue me, wigging out and flinging it off my hand and flailing around squawking a lot!!! :blush:

Do you know whether yours was a big one or a little one? Up here we have dog ticks and deer ticks and the dog ticks are bigger and don't carry lyme. It's the little tiny, pinhead-sized, deer ticks that are bad news.

ya, everyone's been saying the deer ticks are really tiny.. It was small but I wouldn't call it like super super tiny. Thank god it was not engorged. I would have been soooo grossed out!

I have temp lift off! Hope it stays up. Soy gave me Ovin'g one day early. Wonder if it will help me Ov earlier if I take it before cd 5 (like on CD 1) But lets hope i won't need to find that out next month ;)

Heather -- Funny, I looked at your chart last night and predicted it would have a rise today. :) Isn't charting fun??

My cousin is going to go swimming and then come over for lunch and spend the day with me. I plan on us going through my maternity clothes and sorting them, working on the nursery a little, maybe go look at paint colors and hopefully make the beef pot pies I got to freeze.

That is funny. Bad thing is I took my temp this morning, and fell back to sleep. And when I woke up 3 hours later, I had forgotten what the temp was! (Which I never do!) I thought it might have said 97.1, but I wasn't sure? So I had to re-take it. So I hope my spike is correct!

But as long as I stay asleep, I never see a temp shift from just a few hours of sleep. It probably was 97.9 and I just couldn't see it well in the dark, I was super groggy.

Heather, I wouldn't start taking SoyIso too early, Heather.
Like I think starting at like CD 4 might be okay, but I'd be worried about taking it on CD1. Not sure why, just makes me nervous.

Heather, I wouldn't start taking SoyIso too early, Heather.
Like I think starting at like CD 4 might be okay, but I'd be worried about taking it on CD1. Not sure why, just makes me nervous.

Well IF I need to do it again, I was thinking that maybe I should do it on CD 3, hoepfully giving me an Ov on CD 14 (Since CD 5 gave me CD 16 ov) I really don't want to Ov on CD 11 or 12 haha.

Ya, I think that could work.
Although, I'd do it gradually.
Like this cycle, you started on CD5.
So next cycle (if you have another cycle!!), you can start on CD4
Then.... CD3!

Ya, I think that could work.
Although, I'd do it gradually.
Like this cycle, you started on CD5.
So next cycle (if you have another cycle!!), you can start on CD4
Then.... CD3!

Good point, but lets hope i don't need to find that out ;)

Ewwwww, all this tick talk is making me think about the bed bug outbreak in new york. DH and I are so scared to get them!!

Hmmm, so what shall I clean today? Perhaps do more dishes, fold some laundry, clean the bathrooms AGAIN? lol.

I know some women hate this whole stay at home wife/mom thing because they don't have a job. But I LOVE taking my time getting my house clean haha. I hate cleaning, so the fact that I don't have to clean everything in one day is nice!

Oh yeah and I didn't get that job. :shrug: I am honestly not that worried about it, I didn't really NEED the job, we are not in need of the money. I was just wanting to be prepared. But in reality, I was worried that working m-f again, even if it was only half days, would interfere with MIL's chemo (as she'd have to be there ALL day)

But in other news, I'm going to Rhode Island June 22-27th to see my best friend and go to a Taylor Swift concert with her. Her mom bought her tickets for her 1 year anniversary present, but her sister is going to be out of town and the other friend she was going with went a-wol and cut all contact with everyone she was close to.

SO, she was bummed as she lost her only other GF besides me, her sister chose to take her vacation at this time because she didn't want to attend the concert without this other friend (her sisters kind of weird)

So DH had this HUGE plan to send me up there to go with her! I seriously had no idea, figured he'd say no when I asked if I could fly up there and visit. He smiles and goes "ALready planning it babe!" So I bought my tickets the other night. SO exited! But bummed that he can't go too (we can't afford for us both to go)

Heather, you are so good at thinking about and taking care of your mil. Does it ever get to you??

Heather, you are so good at thinking about and taking care of your mil. Does it ever get to you??

Nope. I mean I did it for 10 months at my last job.

What gets to me is my crazy, selfish and B of a SIL.

I finally went thru my maternity clothes today. I have 2 huge (laundry) loads of stuff I can wear now, another load for later in 2nd tri and a load for 3rd tri. I may not need anything else except a few pieces.

I finally went thru my maternity clothes today. I have 2 huge (laundry) loads of stuff I can wear now, another load for later in 2nd tri and a load for 3rd tri. I may not need anything else except a few pieces.

Thats awesome. I have a friend who is 7 months pregnant right now, and she said I can borrow anything that fits. We are about the same size, but she is only 5'3" and I'm 5'8". But I'm hoping to borrow the real basic stuff like some tops, shorts/capri's, dresses and skirts. But I know I won't be able to borrow any pants since they will be hitting my ankles :D

I think the pants I have are all just a hair short but they will be fine. Pants aren't cheap and I have a good variety of jeans, capris, khakis and shorts in all different sizes now.

OMG, this is awesome. I don't know what girl could say no to this guy! He's a keeper!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnVAE91E7kM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"