**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I saw the previews today when I went to the movies with my mom and brother. I bet it is good. Didn't realize there was an actual book.

Yeah its based upon a book. The movie seems to put a more comedic twist to it, where the book is VERY serious. Its got some pretty hard core racism in it too (lots of N words, black people being beat up, describing how black maids were treated, etc) But its also got some pretty hard core stuff of your 50's wives/husbands/relationships with kids. Drunk cheating husbands, wives who just shut their mouth and take it all while ignoring their children, and kids who grow up hating their parents but loving their maids (which I guess would be like the nannies who spend 24/7 with those kids) But its a pretty good read. Since your from Texas Sheryl you probably get how some of this racism still lives today in the south (Which I know its everywhere, but it was pretty heavy still living in Tennessee)

Anyway, its just really good :)

Yeah its based upon a book. The movie seems to put a more comedic twist to it, where the book is VERY serious. Its got some pretty hard core racism in it too (lots of N words, black people being beat up, describing how black maids were treated, etc) But its also got some pretty hard core stuff of your 50's wives/husbands/relationships with kids. Drunk cheating husbands, wives who just shut their mouth and take it all while ignoring their children, and kids who grow up hating their parents but loving their maids (which I guess would be like the nannies who spend 24/7 with those kids) But its a pretty good read. Since your from Texas Sheryl you probably get how some of this racism still lives today in the south (Which I know its everywhere, but it was pretty heavy still living in Tennessee)

Anyway, its just really good :)

VERY REAL in Texas too. Trust me I deal with it on a daily basis.

Well ready you should read it too! But like I said, lots of racism plus they make the book pretty real. For example when talking from one of the black womens perspective, they type like a black woman in the 50s would talk. (I hope that doesn't come out wrong!) but for the white women, they type like a southern white girl would talk. I read it and my accent in my head turns southern :haha:

Okay so in other news, that blue dye test that I said had a faint line? It was there within the time frame but so light I took it as an evap. But the test area was still a shade of blue so it was hard to see the line.

Well just like an hour ago I looked at the test because we know everyone does! But that same line is there and visable. But when compared to the same brand test from the same box taken two days ago, it's clear that ones stark white and this one isn't.

Please remind me that it's a blue dye and I can't trust it!

I don't know Heather! You're now 15 DPO!!!

did you take a FRER also this morning with FMU??

Nope didn't test this morning, waiting Til tomorrow. Temps still up, no af signs. Dh seems to think I'm pregnant. He didn't show much emotion about it, but that's ok. I don't need him getting excited.

I don't know what to do to get my mind off of that faint positive on the blue dye. I mean I know I can't trust it, but I just wonder since it showed up in the time frame.

I think it's a BFP.
Did you take a pic of it from this morning?

I kept trying but it won't show up on camera. It glares really bad.

Nope. Don't even feel it coming. No cramps, no creamy cm, no sore boobs. I don even crave salt or chocolate.

Af still no where in sight. I want to test in the morning but I'm nervous of the result.

And it's another :bfn: :cry: I think I ovulated a few days later or maybe even just last weekend. Looks like soy screwed up my cycle.

And it's another :bfn: :cry: I think I ovulated a few days later or maybe even just last weekend. Looks like soy screwed up my cycle.
I don't know about that...
FF clearly thinks you Ov'd on CD 16 as well!!!

Keep thinking good thoughts, lady! :flower: some women don't get good HCG levels til like 20+DPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're not allowed to be a negative nancy yet! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"