**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I didn't get mine until the evening of 14dpo so I will keep my FXd for you anyway.

I got mine the same time that Sheryl did, too. So, try again later!!

I'm going to at least wait until the morning and use FMU. I just hate this waiting game. The worse thing is I'm SO paranoid of the soy screwing up my cycle.

But when I was thinking about it, I had Ov pains around when FF said I ovulated. I did not have them last weekend with all the EWCM. And the temps following that are above cover line, but low, were taken like two hours early because I had to get up early those days. So that could be why they were low. I've been holding steady at 97.5 so I would assume if I had ovulated later than what FF says, I'd see a pretty good thermal shift, which I do not. They have stayed the same the last two weeks (with those few low temps when I had to get up early)

Ugh I hate this! I just feel like I'm pregnant (by the fact that I feel nothing at all, NO pms what so ever) But the tests are saying negative :(

Oh yeah plus my CP has been staying very high. Its been high since 8 dpo (or at least thats when I noticed it, it was very low at 2 dpo and I didn't check it between then)

I check it multiple times a day and its been staying up, so high I can barely reach it (and I have long fingers!)

Haha Liz. I'm going shopping in a bit. I also need to layout Nd get some sun. I'll be ok vacation in 3 weeks and don't need to burn!

The tests.

Theres a small line on this one, it doesn't really show up in the picture. But I know its an evap. Stupid DH and getting stupid blue dyes.....

https://i55.tinypic.com/1h8rb4.jpg

And then the rest of them including the two FRER's I did. When I got the faint on that blue dye above, I had saved the urine in a cup so I dipped a FRER. So it confirmed my suspicions of an evap :cry:

https://i54.tinypic.com/2aac7ir.jpg

I finally got some info on the OB volunteer program at the college. The voicemail message says they only accept patients who have had a second tri scan already which is no help to me since my doctor says it's not medically necessary. Maybe I can call the nice lady back that left me a voicemail tomorrow and she can override that.

My mood now is between crying and wanting to scream btw.

I go back and forth like crazy but right now I am planning to do a Graco Snugride 35 and a Graco Snugride Car Seat Stroller Frame.

Picked this up at Target for my friends shower this weekend. Its just soooooo cute!
https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/250353_1992671507561_1566617585_32114098_8362409_n.jpg

Heather, wait a few more days (like 2 if you can) and try again. You might have been a late "implanter" :)

Heather, wait a few more days (like 2 if you can) and try again. You might have been a late "implanter" :)

Lets hope thats the case! My af always shows up right on time at 14 DPO (sometimes even 13) and there are no signs of her showing still.

Had some mild cramping earlier and then I realized it was just constipation cramping because I soon had to go, then I realized I hadn't gone in like two days :haha:

Liz you have expensive tastes!

Ya, but we're big on keeping it light... and it's $239 (plus you can use coupons to purchase so it's not too bad).

I also like that you can use it til your baby is 50 lbs! and City Mini/Baby Jogger has one many awards.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/ind...romRegistryNumber=46689346&product_skn=352114

I just dont know which one to get!! I'm planning to go to babies r us next week...

I will probably change the stroller 1000 times and the carseat before I finish my registry.

Have any of you ladies read "The help" ? There are previews for the movie, but I love reading the books first.

Seriously, it is one of those can't put it down books. When I read before bed, I don't want to fall asleep because I just want to keep reading it!

its a BIG book though. 450 pages BIG pages. I'm 130 in after only two days of reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->