**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Heather, that's what happened to me the month I got my bfp!!

Hmm, I guess I'll have to wait and see. I'm hoping lack of symptoms can be a good sign! I have no cramps, no sore boobs, no mood swings.

So, my sil is pregnant with twins. Due on January 14th, but with the twins she will probably go in December. I'm happy that our children will be close in age. What annoys me is that she never talked to me before, and now she wants all this pregnancy advice, like we're suddenly bff's...

I'll have to pick up a FRER from CVS on my way home later. I'll probably still save it until thursday or friday though. I have one of the tests DH bought left, so I'm sure I'll be using that in the morning!

Medicaid isn't covering a scan unless my triple screening comes back abnormal. Basically otherwise my doctor would have to lie and make up a medical reason and he says my uterus, etc. are measuring right on so it's not medically necessary. I can still get one at that private place for $100 if nothing else. The hospital charges about $350.

I want to make sure that my results come back normal before I schedule. I am sure they won't have a problem getting me in at the private place.

Hmm, I guess I'll have to wait and see. I'm hoping lack of symptoms can be a good sign! I have no cramps, no sore boobs, no mood swings.

I never had symptoms with either of my pregnancies. Not even the recent MC so that could be a good thing.

So, my sil is pregnant with twins. Due on January 14th, but with the twins she will probably go in December. I'm happy that our children will be close in age. What annoys me is that she never talked to me before, and now she wants all this pregnancy advice, like we're suddenly bff's...

LOL don't you just love people like that.

Elliot, Liz, and Sheryl, what mattress did you get for the crib??

Kolcraft - Pediatric Crib and Toddler Bed Mattress from Wal-Mart was part of mine and Liz's crib combo.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Kolcraft-Pediatric-Crib-Toddler-Mattress/10391794

We also have the Graco Lauren crib.

Woo got a free king size mattress, box springs and frame! Some friends of ours just wanted it gone, its barely been used. It has a few stains though, which is just from his Local Celeb dad who parties hard. So its just a lot of wine stains! :haha:

His dad just gave it to him so he was fine just giving it as long as we helped move it.

I'm super excited because now it means we can co-sleep with a moses basket in the middle of the bed! We are 5'8" and 6'3" so co sleeping in a queen was just not going to happen, but now we can! :happydance:

I only want to co sleep with a new born, but in a moses basket. I just can't justify paying for a basinett that costs as much as a crib! Especially because they will only be in it for a few months. I'd like to just sit up in bed and have baby right there to feed. Once they are sleeping 6 hours or so, they can go to the crib :)

We aren't getting a separate bassinet. I haven't decided exactly what we are doing.

Who knows. We have had offers to borrow other people's.

I'd borrow bedding if I knew that the person I got it from got it new and it was someone I knew (so I'd know if it was in a smoking home, home with cats, or how "clean" the people are lol) I don't mind getting some things used, especially things that are plastic or have removable covers that can be washed on sanitize in the washer.

Another :bfn: :cry: I don't think I ovulated when ff is saying I did, I think I oved over the weekend when I has tons of ewcm. So that means I'm out because I didn't have sex at all near that time. I just want two pink lines!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->