**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Thanks a lot Elliot. Your words are always so compassionate and they mean a lot to me. Thank you very much:flower:

Anne, I'm so sorry....

I hope things get figured out for you....

If it helps, we can try talking less about the babies!

Think I might give soy 1 more shot. I started spotting last night and its picked up a bit, will most likely start full force in the morning (Yay, and I have a wedding to go to!) But I had lots of EWCM that lasted 4 days on cd 26-30, but I was not home because I was visiting my sister, so I missed my chances.

BUT, I am going to be out of town AGAIN during what would normally be my fertile window (cd 13-17) I'm leaving to visit my BFF on CD 11 and coming back CD 17. So since Soy seemed to delay my cycle a bit, I think I might give it a shot again so that I will hopefully Ov on cd 20 or 21 (basing on it taking 15 days after stopping soy til I ov) So I will start it tomorrow, CD 1.

I guess we shall see. I really don't want to miss out on June because I'll be out of town.

Anne, I'm so sorry....

I hope things get figured out for you....

If it helps, we can try talking less about the babies!

Hi Liz

How you doing honey? Its sweet of you to offer me the option of not talking about babies but that is absolutely fine with me Liz. Why wouldn't a would-be-mom not engage in baby talks? I would have probably done the same thing had I been in your place as well honey. I always have the option of not reading it, if it makes me feel any better:winkwink: But I guess I am fine now. DH and I try to make the most of weekends and holidays and not think about TTC. We go for such frequent holidays now that I realise once we have a baby we won't have this luxury.

Yeah, I realized this week that I won't be able to have any fun this summer essentially. I love going to Six Flags Fiesta Texas during the summer but I wouldn't be able to ride the roller coasters or probably anything else. So I hope you enjoy your holidays for all of us who can't. :(

Anne, honey. I have missed you. I have thought about you so many times. I'm so sorry that things haven't worked out yet for you. I just know that you will make an amazing mom when it does happen. Remember that many couples dont conceive in the first year... IT WILL HAPPEN, HONEY. I think that you should continue to take vacations -- They are great ways to relax. Thinking about you.

TL -- how come I just stumbled on a thread about your MIL hiring a nanny for the first week the baby is home?? Why didn't you share that here??

Post link so Liz and whoever else can comment:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/642428-not-sure-do-dh-issue.html

I know, I meant to post that on this, too!! So, I talked to DH about it last night. He says he disagrees, but if that's what I want, then we can say no to the offer. I know that he just wants it though because he thinks that anything his mom and sister say or do is gold... When will DH learn??

You are going to have to work on getting them to switch that attitude from them to you I suppose. Glad he is seeing things your way now since it really should all be about what you want.

That's right, I totally agree. I'm the new mom, not them.

Not sure the last page of people are reading your part about your mom being there. I am sure she will end up being there to help you just like mine.

Right, my mom said that she can be there for anything I need. That's what I want. Not some stranger being there.

So, we're trying to keep the name a surprise (either Amy Olivia or Amy Elyse), and I told that to his sister, and yet she keeps trying to find out what it is, and she keeps suggesting names to us, which is so annoying. She just tries to stick her face into everything we do. I dont take that crap from anybody, and she will just have to learn that about me over time!!

This sister isn't the same one that is supporting the nanny idea though right? I love that we know something your family doesn't. :-D

It's the same one. She's overbearing all the time. I know, I get to tell my bnb girls everything :)

Yeah I love having a place to vent. I have issues with TMI when I am talking to family apparently.

So I went and saw my friend and her new baby today. He was born Friday morning. He was 3 weeks early, had some fluid on his lungs, and was jaundiced. But he came home today. I was going to go to the hospital but then she said they were going home, so she invited me to the house. I felt bad as I got there like ten minutes after they got home, but I ended up helping her with some stuff.

Her dogs have been cooped up besides getting let out to potty a few times a day (she has a bulldog mix and a german shepherd) so they were REALLY hyper and excited. So I ended up taking them for a nice long walk and wore them out, which was really helpful to her.

And then I spent an hour just holding him while she told me about the birth and I told her about the wedding of our good friends that she missed since Mr. Logan decided to show up early :)

I'm just glad I can at least still be happy for others even if I'm sad for myself. Its pretty hard to do, but I know I can't avoid everyone with babies. I'd have no friends! lol.

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone.

Anne, I hope you get your BFP before you leave and have to stay here with us. :flower:

TL, I don't blame you I would not want a stranger in my home either. I know she is trying to be nice but gosh buy the bed not a stranger.:growlmad:

Sheryl, I cannot believe it is 17 weeks for you already.

AFM, I went to my ob/gyn on yesterday and asked for clomid. :blush: She gave me the run down (pros/cons) of it. I decided to give it a go. She gave me some very detail instruction which I have put in my journal. I will let you all know how it goes next cycle. Take good care.

I'm just glad I can at least still be happy for others even if I'm sad for myself. Its pretty hard to do, but I know I can't avoid everyone with babies. I'd have no friends! lol.

I think it takes a big person to be able to do that. Your forever baby will come and everyone you showed exictement, love and joy for will show it to you times 10. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->